best class

O

old.Lianuchta

Hmm, about 30% of the server seem to be Chanters, so they must have something going for them (oh yeah, bugged pet, PBAE...).

I personally like my Warden, a bit of a do-it-all. You need a tank, sure. Not enough healers? No problem, let me hang back. I just don't have any CC or major damage output.

K

Kobold

chanter, cause that underhill is a fecking pain in the arse :p

O

old.Xarr

I think you are underestimating the sneaky!

I can be very, very sneaky sir..

B

bloodclot

When my eldritch grows up, i will gank all enchanters with underhills. grey to pruple :) :D no mather what lvl :)

lvl8 now. 2 more lvls and i start ganking!

S

saltymcpepper

bolt casters are fun, esp runie with runspeed and full spec runecrving. as soon as the underhill goes for you, find the owner and quickcast bolt it and 9 times out of 10 youve got yourself a dead chanter :D

M

midmaster

Originally posted by old.Xarr
I think you are underestimating the sneaky!

I can be very, very sneaky sir..

Assasins will get gangbanged. Since they are so hated. So you better specc high in stealth.

N

nju

kobi skald for sure

no other race/class can deal so much damage
they gotta be nerfed says i, damnit - they can kill a mob for god´s sake!

</kaenni>

O

old.Xarr

Originally posted by midmaster

Assasins will get gangbanged. Since they are so hated. So you better specc high in stealth.

Currently auto-training stealth :D

O

old.chipper

correction nothing is hated as much as a chanter nothing at all there evul the amount of times im ridin along a path and get hit for 12 dmg or higher from some lvl 10 tryin to be clever they all must die

O

old.Lianuchta

Originally posted by midmaster

I have seen surprisingly few stealthers so far (now this might be because they have to be in stealth all the time...). Or maybe because I am levelling in Hibernia and all the infiltrators are staying in Albion..

S

StormriderX

Luri champ - stealthers think you are casters (well the dumb ones who dont notice the big ass weapon you are carrying ;) ) and you can take on chanters which is very hard for a pure tank to do. DD/debuff then snare to stop chanter from running away = very dead chanter most of the time :D

T

Torin

I like Friar very much :) Wishing he could be dwarf though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom