Best class/spec for farming cash?

• Thread starter wolfofslaughter
  • Start date
W

wolfofslaughter

What is the best class/race/spec to play for farming cash solo?

Also where would you farm cash? av city? darkness falls?

Any info would be helpfull.

F

-Freezingwiz-

Necro(Death sight) + buffbot + DF

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by -Freezingwiz-
Necro(Death sight) + buffbot + DF

Or necro and pl someone's alt for money +free money and drops during that :m00:

M

marchegiani

A paladin with sc armour/weapons and mob/mop can easily solo DF diamond mobs (except for epic mobs ofc). Half a day in df and u can easily make a couple of plat

H

hercules-df

that mythical beach in SI, LOADS of orange con mobs plenty of space to leg it, matter cabby aoe dot 4 teh win.

T

Tualatin

necro + pala. Find a good camp (anything red con+) and you're set. -DF is the best ofc-

But you wanted 1 char, so.. pala = more fun in RvR aswell, so when ur 50 and are bored of pve you stand a better chance in RvR then necro.

But necro = pve king -chain killing oranges @ 50, at fast speed-

L

lieneera

FRIAR all the way :p dont need a buffbot and with good gear u can chainkill reds and heal yerself every now and then if u do get hit. And its a fun class to play in both rvr and pve.

B

belth

I bet I can chainkill oranges longer with my necro than you do on your friar :p Without buffbots.

L

lieneera

Sure lets try it in ac, who kills most mobs in 10mins ;)

J

Jephtha

No comparison tbh....Necro will easily, BUT diff is you can actually have fun with your friar in RVR...unlike your necro :)

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by belth
I bet I can chainkill oranges longer with my necro than you do on your friar :p Without buffbots.

How does a necro unbuffed against DF-diamondmobs (redcon, low purple) ?

For instance succubus, nightmares, chtonian crawlers, inquisitors, chtonic knights etc etc.

C

Conchabar

necro, pally or friar

I like necros there fun ;)

S

sugah

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
How does a necro unbuffed against DF-diamondmobs (redcon, low purple) ?

For instance succubus, nightmares, chtonian crawlers, inquisitors, chtonic knights etc etc.

Necro's aren't too good againest reds / purps but we can make alot more money by just chain killing saph mobs.

D

Deletium

Originally posted by lieneera
Sure lets try it in ac, who kills most mobs in 10mins ;)

u cant compare a necro and a friar in AC.. ac mobs are crush vulnerable and they are spirit resistant.. its the suckiest place on earth for a necro to solo !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom