Best Caster/Cleric combo?

S

Solid

I am gonna start Alb Excal this week to breath some life into the game, been on midgard for 18 months here since Closed Beta and need a change.

I have 2 accounts and will roll a Cleric on 2nd account to help me level, whats the best Caster/Cleric combination out their?

I would like pros and cons if possible and dont JUST want a class thats easy to level, one that has good use in RvR groups would be the main reason to pick it.

I am torn between Air Theurgist, Ice Theurgist, Ice Wizard, Fire Wizard.

Thanks in advance folks

G

greenfingers

ice wizzies and earth theurgs are best and fastest to lvl .... and pretty good in RvR too ...

K

kirennia

ice wizzie is the best choice there

Fire wizards are no longer viable at all, they get a DD value of 215 (i think) whereas body sorcs (with mezz,pet and 50% debuffs) has a DD value of 205, not that much lower. Air, or ice theurgs, can't remember which also have 205 DD's and pbt, and ae root etc. Only advantage of fire wizzie over them is their bolt which is quite bugged in RvR and not really used in PvE apart from solo or killing the mob b4 it reaches you (not proper grps)

Ice wizzies are, being honest next to impossible to solo. Soloing yellows mainly with quite heavy downtime is not the way forward :p But you should get groups quite easily.

My suggestion, earth wizard to 40 then 40+, ice wizard in avalon city. Earth wizzies can quite easily solo reds, think 2 reds and a yellow solo was my record at lvl 18 with my earth wizzie (30% mana lost), they really are good despite what some people say and easy to lvl up.

Earth theurgs, would love to see more earth theurgs in RvR, they are always groupable, never short of praise, their mana consumption solo is silly however.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Sorc and Cleric to buff the pet would be nice. Matter cabby and cleric would also be nice for less downtime and more damage on the DoTs. Yum.

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Sorc and Cleric to buff the pet would be nice. Matter cabby and cleric would also be nice for less downtime and more damage on the DoTs. Yum.

Just send pet in to a bunch of blue cons, put d,g shield on and heal with cleric :)
cast aoe dots at will

BTW forget firewizz, we already have 5 gazilion of em ice wizz rocks with pbaoe and a pally to hold aggro

S

swords

aye Mind sorc/cleric.
simply because next patch you get power regen for yourself :)

(ps. WE NEED MORE SORCS!!!!!)

D

Danya

Air theurg for nukes, ice wiz for pbae.

Or hell just go earth theurg Solid, you'll always be a gimp anyway. :D

D

Danamyr

Necro and full enhance Cleric is the best Duo.

Necros can level so fast it's stoopid ;)

S

Solid

went Air Theurg, and dont regret it one bit, great nukes, super utility, speeeeeeeeeeeed and PBT :D

S

Spyf

Originally posted by swords
aye Mind sorc/cleric.
simply because next patch you get power regen for yourself :)

(ps. WE NEED MORE SORCS!!!!!)

NO we dont coz its much easier to get grp nowadays :lol:

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Solid
went Air Theurg, and dont regret it one bit, great nukes, super utility, speeeeeeeeeeeed and PBT :D

Air theurg doesn't have PBT. That requires 26 levels in earth line

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by Solid

solid the peoples theurg:D

K

Karnage

bah, gimp, go full earth theurg like me :)

45 E / 29 C :)

S

Solid

hehe nice that TPT still fits.

and yes I am gonan go 45 Air 26 Earth, maybe more, not sure I get anything useful in cold :D

Shaz u still playign as Odium? good to see ur still active :D

S

Solid

Dont worry SF i be back when mythic gimme some lobbins, aka 1.59 :D

i will be capped in my SC suit thanks to SI bracers and will have a nice self str/con buff and chain castable nuke.

I will come and fight u nutters then :D

Till then TPT lives on in Albion

S

Solid

who the doodoo plays his wiz then? Odium was on last nite, was I chatting to someone otehr than Shaz then? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom