Best by skill set grp movie

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
the ppl who flood movie topics, show your perfect movies here if u dont give a link to movies that you think are perfect. I realy wanna see maybe learn somethin ;D

P.S: Bahumat winner for the paper spec af cap.x

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
eat pie :D noob u r clueless padawan :D go lick underhills behinds :< on freeshard :D

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Just check some of cluster rvr grp movies like , OG , AD , NP , DH , Mael/Groove etc etc movies whatever. I doubt u havent seen em tho think u just wanna play annoying cause ppls didnt like ur boyfriends way of playing.

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
Just check some of cluster rvr grp movies like , OG , AD , NP , DH , Mael/Groove etc etc movies whatever. I doubt u havent seen em tho think u just wanna play annoying cause ppls didnt like ur boyfriends way of playing.

:wanker: saw them and all sucklings are trying to please other guilds like u :>
in any doggy way they can becouse of repitation.

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
:wanker: saw them and all sucklings are trying to please other guilds like u :>
in any doggy way they can becouse of repitation.

now i dont understand u

Sorex

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
Yep, imo using 50% body debuff + Baseline lifetap is really skilled, oh i forgot using a dex debuff every 6th minute and using my ml9+rr5 + send pet on a target is a hard job. <3

Sorex

Fledgling Freddie
btw give links mrisucksoidontsaymyigname instead of telling us some really cool setgrp name abbreviations

<3

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Sorex said:
btw give links mrisucksoidontsaymyigname instead of telling us some really cool setgrp name abbreviations

<3

Remem = Booooooomer iirc? ^^ or I may mix things up hehe.

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
dallas movie is alright ye.
but dunno about walking issues. the fights are good ofc and the group prolly the best on cluster, just fought em once tho :p but i think the povs are a bit slowly played, e.g the eld :x
also eldinas movies arent good imo. but somehow the group was able to compete. but i have seen better played chars then presented in the movies tbh.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Divinia said:
If you could find igrvr.avi it would be the one ;>
yeah that other grp in the end of the movie roxored?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom