Best BG archers?

M

munk

just wondered if ppl (like i do) notice good players (and bad) in BG...

alot of scouts, hunters and rangers have come and gone. but which ones impressed u the most?

i have:

Abrownie: damn anoying scout, with some mean damage.

Playground: this little feck just kept nailing peeps in the middle of groups.

Molly or Molli: saw a shit load of deathspam from u, never fought u for obvious reasons ;)

Z

Zonder

Shanaia's alts.. i don't know them names though it could be Ssur or summin..

sorry schat :p

T

thegreatest

yo bitch..heb jij ook al problemen met ld's/lag? Ik heb gister voor het eerst na 1 week geprobeerd te spelen maar dat was onmogelijk omdat de latency op rood ging gedurende 40 seconden..en dan was het voor 30 sec groen..dan weer rood..= ld ;/ kut @ home..

[/offtopic]

C

Cybwyn

Originally posted by munk
Abrownie: damn anoying scout, with some mean damage.

:clap: Still plenty of time for me to be more annoying in BG too. Thanks Mids for keeping me supplied with targets and for keeping me constantly amused by your building siege rams on bridges antics. ;)

S

Shanaia

Originally posted by Zonder
Shanaia's alts.. i don't know them names though it could be Ssur or summin..

sorry schat :p

<blush> thanks hun.. it's Skar now .. if I can bother to level him to 24

Always unbuffed too

en ik vergeef het je

G

Groborthir

Re: Re: Best BG archers?

Originally posted by Cybwyn
Thanks Mids for keeping me supplied with targets and for keeping me constantly amused by your building siege rams on bridges antics. ;)

I bet you won't laugh when you some day try to cross the bridge and suddenly get hit for 900 dmg by the ram that was built there! :)

P

painman

Originally posted by thegreatest
yo bitch..heb jij ook al problemen met ld's/lag? Ik heb gister voor het eerst na 1 week geprobeerd te spelen maar dat was onmogelijk omdat de latency op rood ging gedurende 40 seconden..en dan was het voor 30 sec groen..dan weer rood..= ld ;/ kut @ home..

[/offtopic]

???

Z

Zonder

Painman, it's dutch and therefor he did [/offtopic] moron..

Mar ik heb de laatste tijd nie kunne spelen want ik heb het druk met school en dan wil mn pa da niet.. wat ik ook raar vind is dat daoc soms lagged mar alsk dan iets anders doe wat met internet te maken heeft heb ik nerges last van.. :rolleyes:

voor mn schat:

mn cleric is nu 28 en ik ga die es nar 50 levelen zodat ik /lvl heb.. mar da kan nog ffekes duren :(

----------------------------------------------------------------

Like you won't spot that ram in time :rolleyes:

And besides, what the fuck should a scout do on a bridge??

D

darbey

There are none who stand out , they all go down equally as fast.

S

Shanaia

Originally posted by darbey
There are none who stand out , they all go down equally as fast.

yeah nevermind that this is a game where you can have fun and respect for both your friend and you enemy

Tangerine Head... Urgat's hunter had some great battles with my scout of that moment Nig...

/respect

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

/Salute

Originally posted by Shanaia
yeah nevermind that this is a game where you can have fun and respect for both your friend and you enemy

Tangerine Head... Urgat's hunter had some great battles with my scout of that moment Nig...

/respect

Nig was a tuff SOB. Uber stealth and those arrows hurt. (fell to my spear every time i got close though... :) )

Always saw me first tbh :( (with one exeption- see below)

And yes... we did have some good fights.

I even spent a whole saturday hunting you... pming everone you killed, stalking you.

And i got you finally too... in the water between CK and APK. (teach ya to unstealth to swim hehe )

Truely a hunter that day. :)

thanks for the fights.

S

Shanaia

Aye those were the days ... I remember that day so good... several times critshotted you from 6 feet distance... when I could see you and the occasional buddy you had with you .. just to annoy you .. would fight untill the buddy would join in .. you understood quick and the rest of the afternoon it was one on ones .... great great respect for you.

I think that was the beginning of where I understood how to play a sniperscout in RvR

After 5 or 6 scouts trough BG I finally respecced Shanaia to almost the same spec I had Nig on ... I found myself liking it more to play a 24 stealthscout then a 50 battlescout :) .. fixed now

X

xalb

Originally posted by Zonder
Painman, it's dutch and therefor he did [/offtopic] moron..

Mar ik heb de laatste tijd nie kunne spelen want ik heb het druk met school en dan wil mn pa da niet.. wat ik ook raar vind is dat daoc soms lagged mar alsk dan iets anders doe wat met internet te maken heeft heb ik nerges last van.. :rolleyes:

voor mn schat:

mn cleric is nu 28 en ik ga die es nar 50 levelen zodat ik /lvl heb.. mar da kan nog ffekes duren :(

----------------------------------------------------------------

Like you won't spot that ram in time :rolleyes:

And besides, what the fuck should a scout do on a bridge??

CoC
The default language of our forums is English and all forum posts should be made in this language - any non-English posts will probably be deleted as we do not have the ability to accurately moderate such posts.

S

Shanaia

Originally posted by xalb
CoC
The default language of our forums is English and all forum posts should be made in this language - any non-English posts will probably be deleted as we do not have the ability to accurately moderate such posts.

Yes nice on topic reply!

D

Danya

Don't recall any good archers in thid. *shrug*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom