Best Best thread

O

old.willowywicca

So, what's you guys opinions of the various best xxxxxxx threads we've got going atm. which do you think is best? cos it's like really really important to me!!!

personally I think this is the best of the best of threads, altho the best ingame moment one comes a close second for me!!

:sleeping:

T

Traia

Actually i quite enjoy reading those threads, its a change from the flaming. And its interesting to see peoples opinion of your characters and also of friends or enemies :)

But I might be wierd.

J

Jonaldo

Best ever thread was the "Ask and be answered" thread.

Best currently is probably the answer a question then ask another.

All just my humble opinion of course... but if you disagree YOU'RE ALL WRONG!!1

;)

J

Jonaldo

In fact I think DAMINI or BRINX should move that thread into off-topic and bump it just for old times sake ;)

O

old.willowywicca

Originally posted by Traia
Actually i quite enjoy reading those threads, its a change from the flaming.

true but they're just shameless popularity polls tbh.. I mean ffs I make it into "best tank" thread a few times.. helloooo I don't even have a shield 99.9999% of the time and can barely defend anyone and die faster than most casters do..(ie I'm a useless tank imo)

D

Danya

I agree with Malevolencia, they're just ego stroking. Not really worth the effort of reading them.

G

Generic Poster

I'll vote for this thread if you send me pics of Malevolencia without her armour ;)

Users who are viewing this thread