Best " best " thread ever !!!!!!!!!

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Ban-Bucket.jpg

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
can't just abandon FH forums for so long and expect your thread to get voted for, personnaly i vote for the bump thread on Fear forums, had such a happy ending ;)
Best thread ever!!!!

The ending well pissed me off... Starfix shud have last post! 999!

I made two special gifs for that thread.
bump1.gif

and

bimp2.gif

Best thread... well ofc.. it has to one of mine.

Natswoo

Banned
This is a shit thread... Fear bumpzor thread rawked... though it did get to 1001 just Yoshi deleted some posts.... he also deleted the "Anti mod thread for closing the bump thread" thread... and the "Anti mod thread for closing the anti mod thread about the bump thread" thread... but there ya go.... years of :wub: and he does something like that to me /cry

Ballad_

Banned
Bump

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

To bump a thread on an internet discussion forum is to post a reply in order to raise the thread's profile by returning it to the top of the list of active threads.

Typically, a thread may be bumped after it has received no replies in several days, or when other (and for the bumper less significant) threads have knocked it off the front page.

Thread bumping is commonly considered a breach of netiquette and some moderated forums forbid it. Users may get around that by making a trivial reply rather than just the word "bump."

BUMP is sometimes used as a backronym for "Bring Up My Post".

:p

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
Natswoo said:
This is a shit thread... Fear bumpzor thread rawked... though it did get to 1001 just Yoshi deleted some posts.... he also deleted the "Anti mod thread for closing the bump thread" thread... and the "Anti mod thread for closing the anti mod thread about the bump thread" thread... but there ya go.... years of :wub: and he does something like that to me /cry
deci you gave terrible head, thats why i closed your beloved bump thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom