Best BD spec

Tsolias

Fledgling Freddie
Spec = Supp anything else -- then that he/she is a retard -- heard some peeps spec dark -- why the hell u roll a bd to go dark when u can have the most OP life tapping button in this game ;P
Anywayz...RA's : if u really wanna farm rp's - u have to be carefull whats ra's u will choose..playing bd these last months and most of it solo (therefore lots and lots of stealthers will "jump" on u - especially if ur low rr) these classes u deffinetly need purge ..after the Pa..Cd lands ur just good as dead..while purge will give u the rp's ...u can say Physical Defense will also ...but having purge3 lets say ..u also feel safer from a minstrel stunn or a sorc mezz...PD wont help u there in terms of rp's (all this stating what ra's u should get 1st ).. some will even say start with TWF ..yes its fun to have ..i wouldn't change it 4 the world ..however to achieve the rp's to aquire these ra's ..u 1st must kill to get them ... there4 back from the beginning ... purge imo is the way to go (purge1 is crap not even worth mentioning..purge2 is good -15minute timer-kinda suxzz if u solo-good if ur in fgrp) ur ra's is what will give or lets say help u acheiving higher realm ranks ..when u decide where to train them ...just try and have in mind what ra's will help u more achieving those rp's....
On a further Note...u didn't ask about ML's ...just to include this ..u have 2 choices...either Convoker or Banelord - personally i would go 4 the best ML line in this game witch is ofc Banelord --now why some people go 4 Convoker only because of an ML9 pet or a brittle guard i have no idea ...maybe its because he can scare a fgrp with a crystal titan ..who knows...CAN NOT be compared to the insta abilities (like u dont have enough anyway :p ) of the BL line..Zone of Unmana..ml2 small bomb ..ml8 bomb ...ml9 Demoralization...anyway ...my 2 cents..

Burnwall

Fledgling Freddie
47 supp 26 dark.. purge2 asap imo if you are solo then pd4 then you can go baod or twf your choice

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom