Best bar in the world

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Legal Drinking Age Check

Actually it is a really great place, nice chilled out bar with decent music, food and service. Although personally I prefer a couple of others here like the Aviation Club, the Rooftop Bar and Beach Bar and Grill at the One & Only Royal Mirage.

Just a bit funny that the best bar in the world is in a Muslim country.

[The link first goes through a 'are you of drinking age']

Lucius

Banned
How can you possibly say it is the best bar in the website when just a website says it is so? :p

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
How can you possibly say it is the best bar in the website when just a website says it is so? :p

I'm not, it's not even my favourite in Dubai. It was the result of an on-line poll sponsered by Jameson's. I saw the posters for the voting at Heathrow a few months back.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Everyone else says it's shite. (on the reviews lol).

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I'm not, it's not even my favourite in Dubai.

Sorry if that´s a stupid question but...
Are bars and alcohol allowed in Dubai? Or is there some sort of silent agreement between all sides?

soze

I am a FH squatter
They would have to be Dubai are looking at Tourisum to pay the bills when the oil runs out for that they would have to relax some of the rules or they limit the crowd.

Do not know if its still the case but when my cousin went she was asked to cover up at the airport but at the beach hotel ect it was much more relaxed.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
What a load of crap, just looked at the best bars in Dublin and it makes me sick. These "bars" are frequented by wannab's, wags, yuppies, primadonnas, silversponnsweet16 type dickheads, i wouldnt darken their doorsteps

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Yes drinking is allowed in Bars, Hotels, clubs, pubs and in the home. As a resident I need a alcohol licence to drink but anyone visiting on a visit visa for holiday can also drink.

I think the reason the pubs mentioned are mainly the upper class ones is that the only advertising I saw for this survey was in Heathrow T3. Near the Whiskeys of the World shop about 3 months ago. Jameson's did a shite job advertising it tbh.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
The best bar is subjective anyway, don't be fooled.

Lucius

Banned

Sorry for my stupid comment, I meant:

How can you possibly say it is the best bar in the world when just a website says it is so? :p

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
VillaMercedes

Thats better imo bar restaurant in Athens

Maybe if they get some younger podium dancers!

18.jpg

Barrasti Bar has nicer views of the sea.

barista_july200.jpg

For anyone worried about Dubai's drinking alcohol policy check this out:

Bars & Clubs, Dubai Night Clubs & Bars, Pubs & Entertainment Review - TimeOutDubai.com

Loads of bars & clubs to choose from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom