D

[DK]hakke

I would say salamurhaaja cuz he solo but he seems to have given up that. :(

So, prolly Remi i don't know

(edit: i DID click edit :) )

R

Rollie_David

any assasin who does well and solo's without a BB

sal has 2 or shares a healer/shammie with someone so u have a stealthed zerker with capped haste+buffs

E

envenom

well me and Salamurhaaja gave up soloing mostly along time ago when we got raped by 4-5 infils almost every night so you only got yourself to blame for that.

Now we DUO ONLY no more just duo and we probably make double the rps we used to make solo and DUO is actually tactics you have someone to look after and someone to hold your back in a fight.

We can also maybe take a group of 3-4 infils down given some luck.

So again we did solo but got fed up basicly of being raped by the 448545794579 infils out in emain every night. So blame the infils that group with 2-3 others

Aada rr7l9 Critblade

J

Jonaldo

I would say infiltrators are the best assassins with their extra spec points and the upcoming left axe fix in midgard lowering shadowblades damage a little bit.

S

salamurhaaja

It's very hard to compare who is best because there is 3 different kind of assassins and variations:

- RAs up
- Relics
- Time based buffs up

So topic would be better if it:
Toughest Assassin opponent

I play excal, and I haven't faced many NS in emain, so I can only name infils:

Remi
- high rr, hard to target (mos), endless amount of potions :p

Ghostly
- worst of slash specced infils

DW infils: Sst, Sxx (meant to kill other assassins)

D

[DK]hakke

Originally posted by envenom
well me and Salamurhaaja gave up soloing mostly along time ago when we got raped by 4-5 infils almost every night so you only got yourself to blame for that.

yeah i zerg alot, i blame myself...and....FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE!!

:flame::swords::flame:

start solo again sala... :(

M

minime_

SB: Rayne and Korv
Infil: Nicolas and old Xdi
NS: uhmmm Sargeras coz i know him :>

R

Rollie_David

aug healer+shammie buffs + overpowered LA, after 1.62 it will be different :)

J

jollyroger

I'll give you a clue who the bestedest assassin is.

Not me.

F

Flimgoblin

Strange all the SBs say they're going critblade - when a lot of infils go full DW these days (and the styles are worse than LA even after the patch...)

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
Strange all the SBs say they're going critblade - when a lot of infils go full DW these days (and the styles are worse than LA even after the patch...)

just to follow the trend... n u know

is easyer to spam anytime or front opening style than reactive chain :)

ops...

think :flame: is near

C

case-rigantis

Originally posted by [DK]hakke
Can't do "well" w/o buffbot these days

well i have 220k rp`s with my infi all unbotted and nearly all solo don`t play him much though or i`d have more
so er your wrong :p

O

old.Tohtori

How to type assassin. Teh Seel gives handy memory tip.

ASS....ASS....IN.

2xASS = IN.

ASSASSIN.

There. My work is done.

P

parisienscot

I hate assassins (except maybe the lovely Miva) because they seem to spawn enormous numbers of threads on Barrysworld with titles like F.A.O. InfieBladeShade which all contain one of the following messages:

- I pwned j00!

- U pwned me you buffbot lamer!

- I pwned j00 unbuffed! (coz the other guy was afk)

and they also spawn countless threads by non assasin characters generally levels 20-40 who want to know why they got one-hit-PA-xp-death-grey-ganked with the 1337 assassin emoting /rude afterwards.

Although I do have a sb alt and I must admit it's so much fun creeping up behind someone and scaring the crap out of them with your big sword ;)

G

Ghostly

Now we DUO ONLY no more just duo and we probably make double the rps we used to make solo and DUO is actually tactics you have someone to look after and someone to hold your back in a fight.

So again we did solo but got fed up basicly of being raped by the 448545794579 infils out in emain every night. So blame the infils that group with 2-3 others

Aada rr7l9 Critblade

I started grouping cuz my 2 guildmates (3 man guild :) ) finally also had lvl 50 infs and personally I think its more fun to be grouped with them (one being my GF, the other a very good RL friend) then run solo. Not saying that soloing is impossible, it still very well doable. Blaming the inf zerg for the fact you now group is kinda sad, cuz most lower RR infs need to group to be able to counter the SB and NS zerg and vice versa. All realms assassins zerg, all are to blame.

Anyways, to get back on topic:

Best Shadowblade:
Salamurhaaja

Best NS:
Ebonn hands down

Best Inf:
no clue actually, as I rarely fight em in RvR :p Remi seems solid, but so do Elajt and Sxx.....

I

inqy

best, who cares about that?

who's the sexiest?

<---

S

Sharma

I havent seen your SB yet :)

Maybe my opinion can Swayed

E

envenom

i agree ghostly im not exactly blaming the infilzerg but that is the reason why we grouped when you solo and get killed 5-10 mins after you left tk when you probably killed someone only to be ganked by 3 others it starts to suck :)

but teaming with someone is great

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom