Best anti piracy ad evar!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I loved that. Had to download the episode though as I missed it on C4. :( Love the end of the show though :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The last episode was terrible though :( They have changed the sets and also the writers it seems, some of the dialogue in epsiode 3 was cringeworthy. :(

Vladamir

FH is my second home
The last episode was terrible though :( They have changed the sets and also the writers it seems, some of the dialogue in epsiode 3 was cringeworthy. :(

First 2 eps were good, but yeah the one that aired on friday was pretty dire.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
More like the S.H.I.T Crowd. Its terrible and not at all funny. Yet Channel 4 hype that to the tits and stick My Name is Earl on in a kter timeslot, its a crime!

gohan

FH is my second home
More like the S.H.I.T Crowd. Its terrible and not at all funny. Yet Channel 4 hype that to the tits and stick My Name is Earl on in a kter timeslot, its a crime!

cos my name is earl sucks :p its isnt funny, its slap stick at best very very little wit in it

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

Sorry Thad but until the last episode of I.T. Crowd the show was fucking genius. Now they have changed the sets and it seems the writers too in an effort to turn it into a mainstream sit-com, fucking tragic.

As for Earl, was brilliant when it started but has been steadily going downhill for a while now. Still 99% better than the other shite Channel 4 show though.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I was wondering why the set had changed dramatically, was a bit odd. Wonder what happens next time.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
bah i havent seen any of the new series of IT crowd i loved the last one though and earl i saw like 2 eps of the new series and keep missing that too, damn vcr is broken so i cant tape these shows theyre just on too damned late!!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Oooh!! you know i saw te adverts for that but it never really sank in! thx sweetie pop.

And sod off laughing at my vcr...i like tapes they let you FF the sodding anti piracy crap unlike dvds tapes are the new records imo theyre old school!

:( and also arnt dvd recorders like 8 million quid?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
im sure ive seen something just like that in an episode of Brass Eye

Bahumat

FH is my second home
haha loved it.

Dixon Bainbridge from Boosh doing guest appearance I think :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
C4 is the only channel on main-stream TV that I watch tbh.

Minus the X-Factor first rounds, as that's frickin' hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom