Bes!? the armour crafter...

J

jilson

Where are you bes? You have my chain just sitting in your vault and alas you are never on. :(

Does any1 know Bes irl or have access to her acc cause i would really like to SC my armour whihc i have paid for - serves me right for being lazy and not running to camelot last time she was on.

If you see her ingame can u tell her i am looking for her - i am on irc most of the time if i'm not in game.

If any1 else has got the same problem, perhaps she has done a runner with our money, but i don't think so as she is a very nice person and a wonderful armour crafter when she is on :D

Any feedback would be lovely jubly

j.

E

elath

I think Bes is on holiday at the moment mate - as soon as he's back we'll let him know to contact you.

H

Hit ^_^

i think bes allso moved as he got a new job.
he told me he didnet have much spare time to play daoc anymore.
havent seen him on more then 1month i think :\

F

Flimgoblin

according to odsr he's been on in the past week...
however with the flaky XML who knows when that's from...

E

elath

Originally posted by Hit ^_^
i think bes allso moved as he got a new job.
he told me he didnet have much spare time to play daoc anymore.
havent seen him on more then 1month i think :\

Aye, after chatting with guilidies, seems Bes was on briefly on Saturday. He's got a new job and is working all hours :( we'll contact him IRL and get your stuff transfered to one of us who are on more often. Should have your lovely new armour asap mate :)

E

Eggy

If you could also ask Bes for the MP armour of mine he has, and the remaining money that he hasn't used it would be nice.

Thanks

L

loxleyhood

Bes is the finest armour crafter in the game..... mostly because of his poor mathmatical abilities but still....... :)

A

Arnor

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Bes is the finest armour crafter in the game..... mostly because of his poor mathmatical abilities but still....... :)

:ROFLMAO:

E

Eggy

At least he can spell "Mathematical" though I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom