Berserker Specc?

K

kinag

I just got to lvl 40, and im considering a respec...
I currently use Axe/LA, but considering a Hammer/LA specc..

Can anyone help me so that i can decide if im gonna respec or not? :)

O

old.Emma

your better off sticking with axe tbh. mid slash weapons are neutral to alb plate and vulnerable to hib scale.. so your primary targets ie the tanks are gonna be hurting lots.. where as with hammer.. alb plate is vulnerable but hib scale is resistant so better off using axe instead of hammer for RvR :p

K

klavrynd

what Emma said

oh, and hammer/laxe makes you look like a doofus

A

Archeon

Hammer/Laxe, With SC theres no more excuse about axes holding Laxe bonus's and Laxes holding axe bonuses ;)

And lets fact it, much zerkas look like doofuses anyway :p

A

AbPoon

Slash makes you effect against all the hib tanks cept bm and strong vs wardens and druids and nutral vs all alb armours.

Crush is weak vs all hib tanks cept bm and weak vs wardens druids and strong vs palagimps and armsman.

Slash>all

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by Archeon
Hammer/Laxe, With SC theres no more excuse about axes holding Laxe bonus's and Laxes holding axe bonuses ;)

And lets fact it, much zerkas look like doofuses anyway :p

but you still need a slow delay main weapon (afaik 16.5 hammer is 3.5) to take full advantage of LA's natural Haste effect.

Axe + LA is the best combo.

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos

but you still need a slow delay main weapon (afaik 16.5 hammer is 3.5) to take full advantage of LA's natural Haste effect.

Axe + LA is the best combo.

Sorry i'm confused, lvl 51 weapons do 16.5 dmg thats all of them correct? so whats the difference if a hammer is faster or slower? to my knowlage its the left axe that determins the swing timer not the hammer/axe.

K

klavrynd

swingtime = main hand delay+offhand delay/2 so if you wield a slowass weapon in main and a fast in off, you do damage for the actual delay , but faster (end cost is for the actual delay)

eg

double bladed axe :4.2 actual delay
hand axe : 2.4 actual delay
swingtime : 4.2+2.4/2 = 3.3

you hit for 4.2 delay, lose end for 4.2 delay but swing at 3.3

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by Archeon

Sorry i'm confused, lvl 51 weapons do 16.5 dmg thats all of them correct? so whats the difference if a hammer is faster or slower? to my knowlage its the left axe that determins the swing timer not the hammer/axe.

what the above poster said :)

The dmg will always be on the main hands speed and dps. So with a cleaver you hit slow + hard, but when you use a fast offhand, it speeds your swingspeed up while still hitting for damage as if it where slow.

4.0 delay type dmg at 2.3

Axe works out around 2 DPS higher than sword (when with LA) theres a comparison post in IGN Viking somewhere, not sure about hammer, but unless the 51 is slower than 4.0 it's not as good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom