Berkstead keep take

V

vargen

Originally posted by vawl
6 mids....need i say more?
This is crazy but its also true. :)
I did a /who penn when I saw the keep spamm above the chat.

6 mids.. WTG!

was it really a lvl10 keep? :> anyway.. omg.

N

noaim

Originally posted by Hit ^_^
2palas can do the same thing :>

wd tho :)

I would like to see that really. I am sure they can stay alive from the guards at a lvl 10 keep, but I fail to see when they get time to take down doors etc.

D

deerstalker

Well last time I passed berks, when I was on my epic yesterday, it was unclaimed, so level 10 keep is unlikely.

DS

O

old.FIN

and 3 pallys and 1 cleric can take easily keep, aint nothing special imo, and biggest guard pop was like 15 guards, all yellow/orange, not lvl 10 keep, something in middle of 10 to 1..

btw, lord is immune to ram dmg at that patch=)

i think parlain still have pics from that event =)

B

Belomar

I passed by Berkstead on Friday, and then it was a level 1 keep held by Caballeros Pikones. Perhaps it was taken and reclaimed by some other Albion guild, however. Anyway, had I been online and heard of this, you would have had company quickly. :)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Alb guilds should really upgrade the keeps they claim...
And spend some cash on the doors while you are at please :(
Regards, Glottis

T

Tualatin

Hm, if you claim a keep.. you should go defend it.

If you're not planning on defending, why bothering the upgrade?

V

vawl

The roster was 2 warriors, 1 zerker, 1 healer, 1 shammy and a skald.

Keep was unclaimed, but we found it odd that no albs turned up as they had just retaken eras!

N

noaim

Keep was unclaimed, but we found it odd that no albs turned up as they had just retaken eras!

Me and a friend took an unclaimed keep with thane, savage, pbt runie and shammy :)

And we were only 2 players, I played runie and thane, he played savage and shammy. Tell me when you did it with 3 tho and we´ll try with 2 ;)

D

deerstalker

if the keep is unclaimed you don't get guard death spam, and with the outrageously high number of high agro/ high level mobs in the area most albs will have suicided at mid tk.

DS.

Users who are viewing this thread