Berk last night

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
:clap: What great fun at Berk last night. Its extended battles like that which remind me of why I enjoy the game. :cheers:

Give more RvR

H

Hilston Pols

/Nod Sem

Totally agree m8 was great fun :clap: , and I thought I had missed out when I got killed in the courtyard :rolleyes:

Anyway now I know why I love playing a Cave Shaman so much

to top off the whole night I was drinking guiness with friends and slaying Albs, a perfect Paddy's Night :drink:

Logan5

Fledgling Freddie
It was excellent fun. Albs so nearly had us too.

Give more nights like that instead of snuffling for scrolls.

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe was great fun. We were heading for keep take with 6-8 or so of us, me and Moriad had ported in ahead and were starting to kill guards at Beno already when we heard reports of 15 Albs attacking Berk. We started running but we were without speed and the number of attackers increased to 22 before we got there and we were almost sure we wouldn't make it.
We got inside when 2nd door was around 2% so we had just enough time to run to Lord room and prepare to defend it when they got in.
Got them nicely caught in pbae and also the 4 other Mids (who ported later but came with Skald) got there and started fighting the Albs :)

After that, we started summoning wood and had also brought nice amount so Albs didn't find the doors open when they got back. Next fight took like 2 hours for them to work through the two doors, constant action and much fun. We never got change during the 2 hours to wipe Albs out totally, but they found it hard to get in without rams too (until they got some) since we could keep them off doors and when the dot spam was too much, we just repaired :)
Was nice fight when you got through 2nd time again, took bit longer too :)

After that we repaired again and then one by one logged to sleep.

Good fun :bazbeer:

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Belorfyn said:
Hehe was great fun. We were heading for keep take with 6-8 or so of us, me and Moriad had ported in ahead and were starting to kill guards at Beno already when we heard reports of 15 Albs attacking Berk.

Out of interest were the guards at beno more effective, as I'd equiped some of them with sun swords.

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
civy said:
Out of interest were the guards at beno more effective, as I'd equiped some of them with sun swords.

Can't say.. I didn't notice any special graphics on weapons or so, but we only killed 6 so maybe those ones didn't come. After 6, we got told Berk was under attack and had to run :)

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
you should see em on the model if they have actually recieved them i think
gave a lord a glowy once and it glowed when he weilded it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom