Beno

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
2,523
dunno why they toke it, rvr was good as it was now u scrtewed it, more running, no more fresh albs porting in
well u know... smart mids.... common stuff
 

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Apr 22, 2005
Messages
946
We took it to stop albs zerging solo warlocks there ;)
 

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
1,221
Yes lets, cos it was better rvr yesterday.
 

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
695
its a shame the mids morningcrew took Benowyc.

dont think most albs had any plans taking berkstead cause it was instant action when porting to Benowyc.

why ruin perfect rvr area :p ?
 

siaka

Banned
Joined
May 6, 2005
Messages
109
Tiarta said:
its a shame the mids morningcrew took Benowyc.

dont think most albs had any plans taking berkstead cause it was instant action when porting to Benowyc.

why ruin perfect rvr area :p ?
because I wanted something amusing to read in the afternoon.
 

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,777
And it never occured to mids to put the effort into Dun Ailliene instead. Yet there quite happy to take albs keeps and relics at anytime of night.
 

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
1,715
Kagato said:
And it never occured to mids to put the effort into Dun Ailliene instead. Yet there quite happy to take albs keeps and relics at anytime of night.
What ya moaning for? All you gotta do is now sit on a differant bridge ramp m8 :p
 

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
2,185
Kagato said:
And it never occured to mids to put the effort into Dun Ailliene instead. Yet there quite happy to take albs keeps and relics at anytime of night.
Atleast you guys have some relics, I remember when we didn't have any relics and still there was a ton of albs in mid frontier taking keeps and shit in silly hours. so what to do?

Keep playing and less moaning i hope.
 

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
3,579
Kagato said:
And it never occured to mids to put the effort into Dun Ailliene instead. Yet there quite happy to take albs keeps and relics at anytime of night.
How long you think it's gonna take for alb relic gates to open the way things are at the moment?
 

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
695
Gear said:
How long you think it's gonna take for alb relic gates to open the way things are at the moment?

dont know tbh, its not like we loose the keeps at primetime (more like they are lost when ppl get up from bed or back from work/school).

think most ppl doing RvR, like that mids have Berkstead (port Beno and instant action and nice rp for all sides)

there is really a difference when the realms have many ppl online (hibs and mids tends to have ppl online earlier and roam fg while albs tends to have later and roam fg)
 

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
3,579
Tiarta said:
dont know tbh, its not like we loose the keeps at primetime
I didn't say that you lose them primetime :p

However a good effort by either realm can really knock down a keep or two that are required. I'd organise something if I wasn't busy.

Also, mids will definitelly go for alb keeps since the morale there is kinda low at the moment. If they'd try ailinne you'll have hibs poping out from everywhere.
 

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
1,365
why not just do:

Beno - Alb
Eras - Hib
Berk - Mid

loads of action, that will make HW into a wannabe Old emain again :touch:
 

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
695
-Freezingwiz- said:
why not just do:

Beno - Alb
Eras - Hib
Berk - Mid

loads of action, that will make HW into a wannabe Old emain again :touch:

you got my vote :p
 

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,722
-Freezingwiz- said:
why not just do:

Beno - Alb
Eras - Hib
Berk - Mid

loads of action, that will make HW into a wannabe Old emain again :touch:

Naah, do it in some other frontier! :D
 

Calo

Part of the furniture
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
2,227
-Freezingwiz- said:
why not just do:

Beno - Alb
Eras - Hib
Berk - Mid

loads of action, that will make HW into a wannabe Old emain again :touch:
So suddenly all the casual players have to stop having fun and run around being free rp for the "look my e-peen is growing groups" ?

cause when they take mid or hib keeps action will move there and u will blame them again. Go play Guildwars.
 

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
1,365
Calo said:
So suddenly all the casual players have to stop having fun and run around being free rp for the "look my e-peen is growing groups" ?

cause when they take mid or hib keeps action will move there and u will blame them again. Go play Guildwars.

well they will mostlikely do that in prime time insted of 6 am like mids do it...

and with beno-berk-eras u know where u can find action, if u don't like it there ofc u can go to another fronteer, that might move some of the action, I didn't say everyone had to go there :wanker:
 

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,777
Phule_Gubben said:
Atleast you guys have some relics, I remember when we didn't have any relics and still there was a ton of albs in mid frontier taking keeps and shit in silly hours. so what to do?

Keep playing and less moaning i hope.
You know exactly where the relic is, and even when the entire hib rvr population was zerging albions frontier you lot decided to come leech and bug albs more rather then take it back whilst completely undefended, you don't deserve relics to be honest.
 

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
2,185
Kagato said:
You know exactly where the relic is, and even when the entire hib rvr population was zerging albions frontier you lot decided to come leech and bug albs more rather then take it back whilst completely undefended, you don't deserve relics to be honest.
Sure I know where the relics is and so do all others but what I meant was that ppl take advantage of the situation, mids does, hibs does and albs does so no need to moan about that. As far as I'm concerned I'd rather see the relics to be removed in a near future, there's tons of other stuff that boosts performance even more so they are pretty useless imo.

Deserve relics you say, does any realm deserve relics you think? I think not and the latest raids pretty much sums it up, make a earlymorning raid and come here to brag about it. no skill, no challenge and so on.

remove relics plz!
 

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
695
Phule_Gubben said:
Sure I know where the relics is and so do all others but what I meant was that ppl take advantage of the situation, mids does, hibs does and albs does so no need to moan about that. As far as I'm concerned I'd rather see the relics to be removed in a near future, there's tons of other stuff that boosts performance even more so they are pretty useless imo.

Deserve relics you say, does any realm deserve relics you think? I think not and the latest raids pretty much sums it up, make a earlymorning raid and come here to brag about it. no skill, no challenge and so on.

remove relics plz!

/agrees ! - remove relics from game
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom