Beno under new management!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Just wanted to say what a good night RVR that was, nice to have a alb keep like that. good to see loads of hibs out rvring.

Some good alb retake attempts, and lots of fun RVR..

well played all.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i guess it was fun for those who like large scale epic battles, but it made me go pve :mad:

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
St Patricks day tomorrow and I have a dentist appointment it is a good job that we do not have many Irish dentist here in Prague. I might try and drink some of what a friend of mine calls the black stuff. Can anyone tell me if it is nice?

Good night in Rvr? No I do not think so either too many Albs or too many Hibs then Mids seem to fight Albs but leave Hibs? I could just imagine this and hope Mids tell me this isnt so. The only good fight I had was around Ren 3 with Mids trying and then taking this tower. It was just under FG vs FG. I swear it is hard fighting one BD let alone two with insta DD. And those pets seem to chase you forever! I had to use two end pots to outrun them, I was tired.

I should have done what VF did and level artis or just do pre ml's on alts with Kagato. When will I listen to him?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
aie corumba..

*goes and slits wrists*

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Alhanna said:
I might try and drink some of what a friend of mine calls the black stuff. Can anyone tell me if it is nice?

its errr...different

Anny

Fledgling Freddie
well it certainly is a change to work on retaking one of our own keeps, rather than roaming or taking hib/mid towers perhaps you hibs and mids could take alb keeps more often to keep us entertained, roaming is getting very repetative these days (not a whine)

gotta give a big :clap: & cheer to the albs who came to help defend was great being there with yaal

btw HIBS: you may have won today but tomorrow is another day, and the war will continue :wij:

caio all

Anny / Lancerevo

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
had fun, around 40-50k
died easily, killed easily
well good fun all in all

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
I was looking for u Vodka:( but ya nice night. Good to see that many hibs active and more fights;) i had fun and scored a few fights

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Saveus said:
I was looking for u Vodka:( but ya nice night. Good to see that many hibs active and more fights;) i had fun and scored a few fights

had some ld's in group and the zergy crap wasn't really fun for our group so we split, took a break and played ns after which was surprisingly fun

not played the char for months in rvr but got nice fights with hroft and sst (/salute) and in general i didnt even feel like smashing my head in a brick wall

might get rr7 afterall ! :m00:

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
had some ld's in group and the zergy crap wasn't really fun for our group so we split, took a break and played ns after which was surprisingly fun

not played the char for months in rvr but got nice fights with hroft and sst (/salute) and in general i didnt even feel like smashing my head in a brick wall

might get rr7 afterall ! :m00:

Aww i searched the world for ure lil butt 2!! soon as i saw yer spam /victory! was a bit zergy, get a fg on fg fight and 2-3 fgh run up and kill us which hasnt happened in a while usaully other way around. Still a fun night none the less!

Slytale

Loyal Freddie
i only did about 100 000 rps /hour ... was slow - made me go xp artis tbh ...

Was good fun - till i afk to chat on IRC for a sec and Hrofft impaled me @ Benow bridge :sadface:

anyways ...

beware the Legolas Stunt Double Ninja !!

laters
Elf out

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Saveus said:
get a fg on fg fight and 2-3 fgh run up and kill us which hasnt happened in a while usaully other way around.

welcome to the other side :D

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
hehe had fun aswell with mincer & sorc out there :p even tho tdaer uncovered me a few times next to a lot of hibbies ^^

but I did around 17k/h with sorc xD

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I'm at work atm and doing some crafting at the same time (I love my job :p), I just saw that hibs got a berk tower as well. Gonna be a funny evening ;)

Bloodclot

Banned
had fun with our gg.
11-13k/hour.
few fg fights. 2 against TT 1 lost 1 won.
and like the zerg fights "kill as much as you can" method.

very active zone it was yesterday, just like breifine few days ago.
thats a big plus since OF had only 1 active zone (emain).

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
made 50k so was somethin different 2 make 50k from porting 2 beno and go rvr from there than 2 make em mostly in mid/hib realm (gotta admit that)

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodclot said:
had fun with our gg.
11-13k/hour.
few fg fights. 2 against TT 1 lost 1 won.
and like the zerg fights "kill as much as you can" method.

very active zone it was yesterday, just like breifine few days ago.
thats a big plus since OF had only 1 active zone (emain).

have 2 agree on that issue its not emain you can go rvr different realms now , cous you gotta admit in OF hadrians was so empty even a lvl 20 could go lvl there :p

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
whats the point posting on FH when u take a keep or smth ?! Like .. what do u get with that ? :eek:

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
Alhanna said:
St Patricks day tomorrow and I have a dentist appointment it is a good job that we do not have many Irish dentist here in Prague. I might try and drink some of what a friend of mine calls the black stuff. Can anyone tell me if it is nice?

it'll put hairs on yer chest

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Alhanna said:
I might try and drink some of what a friend of mine calls the black stuff. Can anyone tell me if it is nice?

World's finest drink. But it makes your shit black. :drink:

majik

Banned
Slytale said:
i only did about 100 000 rps /hour ... was slow - made me go xp artis tbh ...

Was good fun - till i afk to chat on IRC for a sec and Hrofft impaled me @ Benow bridge :sadface:

anyways ...

beware the Legolas Stunt Double Ninja !!

laters
Elf out

Muahaha dont talk to ze maji on irc - I am a distraction bot.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
good that people are actually fighting over the keeps again :)

though it would have helped if the original alb defence had been a bit more than 6 scouts/wizards all refusing to group incase someone else got a share of their RP ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom