Bence's 3 of 3

Tigersan

Fledgling Freddie
Does anyone know what mobs drop this scroll, ive been killing setian sandscryers as it says on visionofsages for last 3 days and its not dropped.

Am i killing the right mobs or is it just a rare drop.

thx in advance

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
It can drop of any Mau or Setian, had about 15 of them drop since the patch from random setians.

Thlauni

Fledgling Freddie
15 seems like an awfull lot. From what I understand it should be able to drop from all, but is very very rare.

We just did ML 4 raid last night, Thanks Wert btw, and we only saw one bence 3-3 drop, while cleaning out all the fortresses, so ... don't set your hopes too high.

Alein-Pain

Loyal Freddie
best place to get 3 of 3 is in ml5 think i got 3 when i was lvling artis with hunter

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Thlauni said:
15 seems like an awfull lot.

6 animists, 1 chanter, FoP druid and they soon start dropping, scrolls i found to be rare are kings vase 3o3 and nailahs 3o3.

Thlauni

Fledgling Freddie
Libertine said:
6 animists, 1 chanter, FoP druid and they soon start dropping, scrolls i found to be rare are kings vase 3o3 and nailahs 3o3.

Weill I got the kings vase 3o3 for sale in my house :) That one dropped in ml5 dungeon.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
setians drop bences 3 of 3 often. got 3 of those the 2 hours i was there. sometimes id get nothing. sometimes id get several 3o3

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Do ML4,8 (i think, the snake in valley). Last time i did it we got insta spawn of red/purp setian mobs. ALOT of scrolls dropped :)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:
Do ML4,8 (i think, the snake in valley). Last time i did it we got insta spawn of red/purp setian mobs. ALOT of scrolls dropped :)
Haha.. thats fun when that happens :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom