belxavier

B

belxavier

:p

sorry if me not getting a /Hate thread like your one abour speed hacking running like a girl or hiding in beno till sos ip and purge up and more nice things has upset you :p , but the last few time i fought u hmm let me see i saw u in morning killed in hw u came back with a friar killed friar lost to you ported back ip down and found u coming through hmg with a pictish druid healer pet still pawned u again..last time i remember losing to you 1v1 as u so call it i had just ts 2 ns at hmg and was fighting em when u ran in dd me and started hitting me too honourable and yet so brave too master soloist i wish i could be like you :p

B

belxavier

hmm liar and or selective memory?

you are a liar of enormous proportions its unbeliavable so now just gonna have to ignore it i have owned u many a time and you and i both know it end of discussion imo.

B

belxavier

lol

rofl u gimp i beaten fadeh 3 times on same day solo in hw when he was camping mpk/mmg ur not a scratch on him he much tougher and more honourable player and opponent than you can ever be /point at fadeh learn from him and be less of a low IQ gutter rat newb

E

etaew

/hug belx.. u one tough cookie :) i cant beat u solo u do hit me for 300+ every time.. stop moaning drum :)

B

bigchief

Re: :)

Originally posted by belxavier
btw hw sucks atm someone come stab me pls ! :)

Went up the other day with my inf .. found you quite easy. Shame you were standing in the middle of a group of non stealthers and running around with them :(

Ran up last night with a sorc. You attacked, I turn to fight on the offchance youve gone back to being solo. 2 seconds later, 3 sb's later its /rel time ~~

HW is shit these days partially because of the Albion defence force lark which i dislike intensly and the sb/hunter groupage thats there all day long. Expect it in emain, it didnt use to happen in HW but things change :( If im gonna die to 5sb's (which happens more times than I like) im gonna go emain .. its actually quicker and a hell of alot easier then running to HW

B

belxavier

heh

hmm well only time i run in fg is when guild there and that is rarely..... as for last night i was playing in hib so not to sure about that :p and i group with 2-3 other max when possible and have found u in a stealth group at mmg at like 11 am on weekends when i have been solo at places like mmg u can be solo all you want other random stealthers and anyone can join in as they hang around too for the action cant be helped really.

C

Carnalito

Originally posted by Rambo
is this the 'HW n00b rvr' discussion thread ?

camp emain mg's with the stealtherzerg for the rps and j00r teh l33t!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom