Belt of the sun - how do u activate it?

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok, well I have the artifact. I have the 3 scroll pieces which ive combined into the book. And ive also killed the following mobs which drop the scroll pieces -

Skyros tidal warriors, Skyros breakers (scroll 1)
Skyros trappers, Skyros camouflagers (scroll 2)
Skyros sky mages, Skyros guros (scroll 3)

When I had the belt into the scholar to unlock it he tells me I haven't done everything needed until I compleat all that is necessary.

My only guess is that the mobs are wrong - but I got this list from vision of ages webby and my last artifact with the mobs were correct.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Put one of the scrolls on ur QBar and use it.
Then go to the wifey scholar as you enter the the room with the big Blue portal. Give her the belt of the sun 1st - then she should speak, then give her the book(you get this when u have used the scrolls)

Bingo bango one artifact.

There u go Skaybees

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
lo m8 :)

Yeah ive done this, ive combined the scrolls so they are in 1 book now. but when i give her the belt she just spouts all the crap out about how I haven't done the necessary steps (which i have).

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
You spoken to the rite bint?

Failing that run past all the scholars trying to give each one the belt - the one who talks to you give them the book too.

Exinferis

Fledgling Freddie
you need to get credit for the belt, so you need to be at the raid that killed whoever drops it :)

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Did YOU actually do the artifact encounter? like with the char your trying to activate the belt with?

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
ah.. oops. No i didn't actually get the belt myself. my alt got it :\ guess i'll have to do it again.. grrr!

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Did you take part in getting the artifact or just bought/traded it?

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
No, i got the belt using my alt. the charc I want it to be used on didn't do it.

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Btw, any idea on the spawn time for this, been sat here for 3 hours now :(

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
spawn is random

best way is to ask a nice person who is camping it to call you (you can either log there and hunt scrolls w/an alt or hunt something close by) when they spawn because you only want to get credit for the encounter. You can show them the belt if they don't believe you. Most ppl will be nice and say ok and will call you - since you'll make the actual killing faster for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom