Belt of the Sun bugged???

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Just did encounter 15mins ago, killed protectors, got key in inventory, but it won't let me pick up the belt... says object isn't carryable! And we (me and 2 others) didn't even get credit for encounter either! Anyone know what to do? :S

censi

Can't get enough of FH
well u cant pick it up if u dont have credit. were there other people outside a group helping or summin?

perhaps someone else u didnt see triggered the encounter and interefed in some way?

dont think its bugged so many people have it. best bet is to have another crack later m8

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
No there were only me, Puk and Natteskygge bashing mobs... had buffs from ungrouped druid, but don't see how that could interfere with the encounter. When the last mob died I got the key, but no credit. Object wasn't carryable when I tried picking it up and we died. Got advised to have Natteskygge or Puk try to pick it up, one of them would get it and encounter would be reset or something like that, but when they were close to belt it vanished. Am I stuck with a useless key, no belt and no credit here?

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
I did it on a island where the statues are bugged and are standing down at the water.. was bugged, got same msg and we were two people in the group. noone outside healing.

Did it on another island where statues are surrounding the pedistal.. worked.

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
Just try the pther plinths, put the key on your qb and use it by the plinth, worked for me :)

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
I did it at an island where the archer mobs were standing around the pedistal. Everything looked as it should, but I just got that damn msg.. and ofc no encounter credit either. I'm totally lost here, but gonna try what you said Cigies.. hope it works.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Ok that didn't work... got killed by belt of the sun barrier :S

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
go to a plinth with no belt on it and use the key from your quickbar

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Ok I got the belt... joined another group for credit, they took belt I got credit, went in to suicide, but used the key in quickbar and boom there was another belt in my inventory, so everything worked out :)

To do the trick with using the key in quicbkar, all pedistals have to be empty, otherwise it wont work.

Thanks for the help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom