Belt of Sun

Tigersan

Fledgling Freddie
I got my belt to lvl 10 last night, tried everything put belt on qbar equiped it the lvl 4 resistant buff worked but it would not create sword of sun.

Tried in day night miday midnight, Anyone got same probs or am i doing something wrong.

thx for help

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
make a macro /macro Use2 /Use2
right click on belt then press the macro button, or in your options you can map a key to use2

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
btw dusk or dawn are not classed as daytime for some shitty reason so the usual hours considered daytime in-game are not quite correct

Nemue

Fledgling Freddie
note that most artifacts with abilities got a 15minute reuse timer, so for an artifact that ahs 2 abilities, if u activate ability1, u must wait another 15minutes before u can try and activate ability2.

so if u activated the melee resistbuffs, u cant immideatly create the swords right after.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
im lvling the moon belt and planning to use the summoned staff... how long does the staff last?

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
crispy said:
im lvling the moon belt and planning to use the summoned staff... how long does the staff last?

Untill you die/zone afaik

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
crispy said:

stats won't be too good pre-nerf afaik, get an arti staff or something crazy tree

Raear

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
stats won't be too good pre-nerf afaik, get an arti staff or something crazy tree

saves you wasting good con when all you are doing is spamming shrooms tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom