Belt of Moirai farming grp Sat 11 Dec 1pm GMT

Cameron

Fledgling Freddie
Seen lots of posts wanting belt of moirai - if enough interest we can farm on sat at 1pm GMT.

Need at least 2fgs no more than 3fgs. Will farm for approximately 3 hrs.

Only post if you definitately can come - will have bg up CameronDiaz 15 mins before Aerus Haven.

Will lotto for drops - once you get 1 drop you can't lotto again, and pls stay for the full time if possible.

We have 2 definitely coming... state class and level if coming (49+ pls).

CameronDiaz RejCleric
Imroth IceWizz

Cheers

Cam

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
ill cum i think it posible with 1fg a tank grp as long as u down 2 of the 3 guards at 1st it shudnt be a problem the grp shud look sum thing like this
cleric{FoP)
cleric{FoP}
theu {6sec pbt}
pally
merc
tank
random

and mayb a bb or 2 or another bubble bot
good call runing a open farm grp lets see how it goes. ps ill bring a pally

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
I probably come as need belt for temp, with cabalist and bot, might even get brother to come as well since the temp i made him he needs it as well :D

Storankan

Fledgling Freddie
Can come with s/s pally, might be able to bring a 48 earth teurg too. How long is repop and how long do you plan to farm it?

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
i'll come cam - as a suggestion -keep hold of belts until we got enough for group.

When i did ml3.1, the respawn timer seemed to be pretty quick - she respawned right after she was killed (this was the superb raid eggy took over)

Cameron

Fledgling Freddie
Ok So far we have

CameronDiaz Cleric
Imroth Cleric/IceWizz
Techondave Pally
Messiah Cabby + Bot
Hoeth Icewizz
Vizje Pally/Cleric (will let u know)
Storankan Pally + earth theurg
Rampant ?
Aresjnah Theurgist

Storankan pop is quick - 3hrs farm planned
Rampant - nice idea but would be tricky to get same ppl over and over again... will do the lotto at the end of the 3hrs so that ppl stay the full session.
Anyone have a fop cleric btw?

The belt is worth 30p + so anyone fancying something different to do can come in the hope of instant riches.

Cam

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
sorry guys but i don't think be able to make it today got alot of stuff to do sorry but good luck on it i know it very rare that it drops as well :(

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I see Messiah has pulled out.

I am available to come on FOP cleric, S+S pally, Body sorc, Mincer, Ice wiz or near enough any char you need.

Contact me in game now on Eggy or Oopsy.

xoboll

Fledgling Freddie
bah, real life gets in the way again.. may be on later if u still going and still need , otherwise good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom