Beloved Hibs...

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
Will our beloved underpopulated realm attempt to recapture Crim in the near future? Or do we Albs have to get our own instaport? Because frankly, it was bit boring the last few days...

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
well berk was mid for more then a week
we hibs got pretty bored...
so.... get bored

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Zagg said:
Will our beloved underpopulated realm attempt to recapture Crim in the near future? Or do we Albs have to get our own instaport? Because frankly, it was bit boring the last few days...

Go get it in Mid so u split em up -.-

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Zagg said:

look it took you guys long enough getting rid of the tennis ball heads give us a break!! ;)

You could always take it from them?

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Looked at the goa stats site. Approx 2200 active Albs, 1400Hibs and 2000+ Mids. Yeh, yeh, bots and triple and quadruple loggers, but well over 30% more Albs than Hibs = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yet Hibs running lots of fgs :eek:

Btw wtf is Gobo and crew running 2fg+ on stick at 2am. I know you lost to random pug every time you didnt have adds before but didnt think it meant that much to you. Suppose its a good tactic to make people log.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Tuorin said:
Looked at the goa stats site. Approx 2200 active Albs, 1400Hibs and 2000+ Mids. Yeh, yeh, bots and triple and quadruple loggers, but well over 30% more Albs than Hibs = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yet Hibs running lots of fgs :eek:

Btw wtf is Gobo and crew running 2fg+ on stick at 2am. I know you lost to random pug every time you didnt have adds before but didnt think it meant that much to you. Suppose its a good tactic to make people log.

Our group as well as Gobos group both went to emain a total of 3 times only to be zerged by 3fg hibs each, each time. After getting steamrolled we decided to go back (there was nothingelse around afterall) and try to even the numbers a bit.

Sods Law though, the hibs had split off and those we killed were no more then 1fg :( After killing 2 groups like this, we split off as FGs again but sadly the hibs had logged.

Was just bad luck more then anything. I got a pm in albion about it too after it'd happened and explained the situation.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I doubt albs will get port to hib, as mids, all they want is IRVR.

If albs come and take bolg etc, it means albs end up doing AC raids in the morning and wake up to albs have 4 relics again.

So if you find that mids end up killing albs time after time when you go bolg you will know why.

This is just an assumption though..............mids want rp's..............and are not particuly interested regarding hib relics.

If people remember right before clustre, mid/hibs used to constantly have port to HW via berk and eras ( prydwen). And no one bothered taking the relics.

But think mids are getting wary of albs, and don't trust that they will just stick with the one keep.
I know it was bad enough trying to get mid relics back, and mids don't fancy albs having the oppotunity to have 10% power/strength bonuses again.

illu

Part of the furniture
I think that is where the fundemental difference in the realms is. Albs want all the relics and if they put their mind to it, they could zerg like the borg and probably take the mid relics and hib relics at the same time.

Hibs and Mids just want to fight and get RP, and sod the relics.
When I see Albs trying to get instaport in Midland, Mids actually work together (for once :>) and do their best to kick them out asap.

So generally,
Albland - Mid/Hib instaport = no threat

Hibland - Mid instaport = no threat
Hibland - Alb instaport = dangerous

Midland - Hib instaport = they will take all our unclaimed towers, but not much threat
Midland - Alb instaport = Get them the hell out! :>

I like instaport anyway, get to see some new scenery every now and then = good. And the realm that it is in generally, everyone makes more RP, simply because there are more encounters and you can get there quicker.

More RP = good :>

Oli - Illu

Gahn

Resident Freddy
illu said:
I think that is where the fundemental difference in the realms is. Albs want all the relics and if they put their mind to it, they could zerg like the borg and probably take the mid relics and hib relics at the same time.

When I see Albs trying to get instaport in Midland, Mids actually work together (for once :>) and do their best to kick them out asap.

So generally,

Midland - Hib instaport = they will take all our unclaimed towers, but not much threat

I like instaport anyway, get to see some new scenery every now and then = good. And the realm that it is in generally, everyone makes more RP, simply because there are more encounters and you can get there quicker.

Oli - Illu

Generally speaking, altho yday Mids tried for Dc 4 -.-
Oh and more RPS with instaport really depends, let's say less downtime.

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Really enjoy insta-port during off peak hours when you can make a small grp/solo/duo etc and you get alot of action. But during primetime it gets abit too crowded for my taste, and sadly (for me atleast) attracts alot of grps that would be better of roaming in agramon! :)
Each to his own ofc, just my view of it. :p

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
If people remember right before clustre, mid/hibs used to constantly have port to HW via berk and eras ( prydwen). And no one bothered taking the relics.

Probably playing on some other server than me then since that insta port made me stay up to morning atleast 4 times defending relics and 2 times our relics disapeared if my memory is right.

Saying hibs dont retake mid keeps because its good rp's sound ok but its also the fact albion is the weakest realm when it comes to defending keeps at the moment. Hibs have to actually work to get the keep back from the warlock zerg.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
We were constantly up defending several different towers around albs whilst hibs/mids have port into our realm. Just because you don't see something happening, it doesn't mean it isn't there.

Instant rvr is crap anyway; I don't care if it's in albland, hib or midland, it just promotes zerging when only one of the realms has a keep inside another realms borders. Last night was a prime example of it and although it is a good realm point earner, it's boring as hell (from my perspective anyway).

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
I'm happy till my animist gets MCL, after that it's boring.

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
Bah! I knew it. It's an arpee PL plot :(

Guess I have to, single-handedly :wanker:, take care for my own fun untill your done :sex: each others.

PS: (just read Bradlex and Illu posts) Nice bullshit, still smells tho :)

pip

Banned
Me myself don't trust albs in midland
and prob 70% of mids :)

Me thinks the albs are getting board of getting boat to the fun :(

PS another thing irvr in hib is far more fun than alb atleast hibs have the balls to leave there bridge :D

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
PS another thing irvr in hib is far more fun than alb atleast hibs have the balls to leave there bridge :D

Yeah, Hibs are more brave when it comes to running groups out. Ofcourse, they have the same zergs as mid and alb does, but at least it's not only stampeeds back and forth between Orion's and Berk.

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
LoL...

Now that Albs also have their Insta port, look who is AC'ing? I guess the whole of Midgard doesn't listen to Bradlex and Illu after all :(

Everz

FH is my second home
Well, for once i enjoyed irvr with 47 sm of dh00m

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
maybe all those rp horny Hibbies will open their eyes now and see what can happen in the twinkling of an alarm clock.

Come Sunday you could have no relics folks.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
illu said:

So generally,

Oli - Illu

So which realm decided to take Behnn this morning? One which is no threat? :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Well it may result in the lose of relics but it was the first time in a while that i enjoyed rvring, that must be something good :p

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Eversmallx said:
Well it may result in the lose of relics but it was the first time in a while that i enjoyed rvring, that must be something good :p

aye periodically until in a few weeks we have to come here and see the whine. Whatever enjoy while you can. If it happens this time Hibbies only have themselves to blame.

Everz

FH is my second home
We lost em a few times this way pre-cluster.. meeeh.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
If your dumb enough to allow instant-port in your realm then sooner or later your going to lose relics. Thats been proven more then enough times by now in all realms.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Zagg said:
Now that Albs also have their Insta port, look who is AC'ing? I guess the whole of Midgard doesn't listen to Bradlex and Illu after all :(

Dam stupid mids!

Yeh just make situations worse for the already underpopulated realm. :mad:

Drav

Loyal Freddie
illu said:
So generally,

LOL yeah right least thats what every mid/hib wants every Alb to think.

"We'll leave ya alone, we dont want you relics" Albs become apathetic as the weeks of IRvR go by, then the relic raid hits when an ML is on, or attempted AC's occur that just barely get repelled by the few crafters/farmers who are on.

Any realm letting folk have instant access to their realm need their heads checking, IRvR = Iwantyourreliczors!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom