Beliathan raid

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Well now since we have DF this week and i would hate loosing it before i can go kill mr.worm down below DF.

i need some help with someone who has killed this one before or has atleast tried to do it, so i can have some tips on how too kill him.

i was planning on a 3-4fg raid , same setup as i had on my TG raid 2 healers( spreadheal a req. , 1 shaman , 5 tanks , 1 tank can be replaced for PBT rm )

i have heard that when you attack him he spawns 20 or so yellow con mobs for this reason i would wan't grp nr 4 to have 2 sm's also in it, but i need confirmation that this really happens.

so anyone who has done it / tried it , PM me here and let's talk so i can get prepared.

this is on a short notice though so i understand if no one can come or very few, date is planned on wendsday 9 feb 05 at 18.00 CET, meeting is at DF entrance ( inside ).

ardamel/maeven will probably ( if he manages to get free irl ) be co-leader as on the TG raid.

and as like the other raid no claiming except that 50% of the seals that drop goes to FoM alliance for keep/relic funding. if this doesn't seem fair tell it here and well discuss.

thank you for reading

/Alex

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
his pop is sooo random.
rather declair it as Legi-Belia raid otherwise not many ppl would join due to low chance for pop.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
then we will do that , if wormie ain't popped it's Legion / prince raid ( if people are up for prince )

thank you summoner for that info.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
last time BC tried to kill the worm on 17.05.2004, we were 3fg.

thing didnt appear.

go slay princes/legion imo, and worm if it gets in way.

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Warrior Signing up :) can bring aug shaman too, if needed :)

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
killed Beliathan with less then 2 fg's so if he's up he shouldn't cause any big probs. just stun the adds and nuke em down fast.

Frakora

Fledgling Freddie
Grr, if i can get home from work i will be there with my healer!

And tesla you and me behind a stone later :wub:

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
If i can get a guild grp together are we welcome along ontop if you`ve alrdy got 4 grps?:)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Erm doesnt beliathan pop when u kill all 3 prince's ? u have to trigger him.

Btw he kinda looks like this :

sshot068.jpg

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Sarumans Hand have a guild grp rdy to join this raid.
Pac healer(ml7)
Aug healer(ml9)
Cave shamen
Warr x3
Thane
Red Pbt Runie
x3 BB

Been asking on alliance chat last hour or so but no confirmation hunts happening though.

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Calo said:
Erm doesnt beliathan pop when u kill all 3 prince's ? u have to trigger him.
No he can't be triggered to pop.
He does announce his pop with a zone msg though.

Danita

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
well no damn worm pop even after killing all princes, and we failed on legion but still we managed to get allmost 1200 dia seals for FoM alliance fund + about 4-500 arcanium bars of salvage ( from the loot ) extra

so nice going all

/teslacoil - skinzzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom