Beliathan killed by Albs!

O

old.Immortal

After killing Legion and alot of running around, Beliathan died about 20:00 GMT +1 :) Go albs!

:clap:

good work everyone.

O

old.Immortal

I'll throw up my screens later, when my computer isnt lagging its arse to hell.

P

planky

What did he drop?

Plankton - lvl 50 warrior
Morka - lvl 41 skald

L

lakih

Nice!

Gratz albs...

Btw, does he have any more uniqe drops but those wormskin wraps? looks to me from the screenshot that its just "normal" legion drops...

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by lakih
Btw, does he have any more uniqe drops but those wormskin wraps? looks to me from the screenshot that its just "normal" legion drops...

Normal Legion loot table, with two bracers in addition.

V

vayasen

Yes indeed it was an 'epic' battle.

After 10 minutes, things were turning for the worse in my opinion, people were dropping left right and center. But through good play things turned around and the big ol fat worm finally fell after 16 minutes fighting.

Grats to LOE and to SOTL for a great show.

Also a small thanks to Roalith. After around 10 minutes, I had started to get worries and started looking for other ALBS in DF. I messaged Roalith to try form a reinforcement group to come help us in the tunnels. Alsas, the help was never needed in the end....but it was never a foregone clonclusion.

All in all a great hunt.

The EPOP sword is one of its kind on this server unless im very much mistaken. Looks damn pretty too (picture of it on our front page of website...with godfather modelling it if u want to see the pretty thing.

www.lordsofengland.com

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Sadly its only one of its kind in Albion, mids/hibs has loads :rolleyes:

E

erl

Who got the bracers? So I know whom to watch out for in the feature ;)

O

old.Mitsu

Grats. :)

The text on the LoE webpage is a little misleading tho, only sword in albion - not the server. ;)

A

amazingsteve

Originally posted by vayasen

The EPOP sword is one of its kind on this server unless im very much mistaken. Looks damn pretty too (picture of it on our front page of website...with godfather modelling it if u want to see the pretty thing.

www.lordsofengland.com

-Sharwyn
-Tuorin
-Edlina
-Jaenelle
They all got one:clap:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Plus all the mids :rolleyes:

Legion is cheap when it comes to Ebop.

Users who are viewing this thread