Being signed out of PSN after 10-15 mins

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
As title says, basically, since their maintenance, whenever I log on to PSN it's fine for 10-15 mins, then I'm signed out and can't connect again, unless I reboot my cable modem. Internet works fine in other places, just this.

Anyone heard of this or have any ideas how I can fix it?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
We hate you and arranged this directly with Sony.

Enjoy :D

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
:(

The only resources on the net say this problem is to do with routers.

I don't even use one. :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The modem / router supplied by your inet provider will be a fault. Most have setting that can be changed, even the most basic cable modem.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
It worked fine with no problems for ages until the update on bank holiday. So the modem is most likely not at fault. If there is a 'fault', it'll be compat issue caused by the update, rather than the hardware itself, which means I reckon I have zero chance of getting this sorted. We'll see though.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Update modem firmware, check to see if you can fuck around with network settings?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Fucked around with network settings some, reset all PS3 settings and that was ok last night, we'll have to see if it stays usable for me. Was online for a whole hour last night!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Seems to be ok again, haven't had it yet and managed to download some content last night, fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom