Behemoth ???

P

parky

Ive looked at kristines maps and i saw a mob in a room somewhere b4 Legion, its name was Behemoth, i looked on the map and saw lvl : 99 ! ! ! ! !

Is this mob actually killable and howmany ppl you need ?! bout 200 tanks and 20 clerics and 50 Real buff bots ????

C

Clavius

no that's a error, it's really a lvl 5 mob, i killed it about 3 times.

O

old.Sepiritz

I think its a guard and it shrugs off magic and dodges any physical attacks.. Haven't actually tried though. ;)

H

Herbal Remedy

you can only get to him by being teleported to his room while attacking legion and only 10-20 tele at a time he hits lvl 50 tanks for upto 3000 dmg with single hit he always 1 shots them ie its unkillable :/

K

Khalen

You can get there only by accident. Legion teleports some people inside the room, you need ro run like hell to the portal before being snared by the souls down there. Behemoth himself moves slowly towards the portal, killing all on his way. He hits for 2000+ on lvl 50 tanks :p So good luck killing him. I think you have more chance to kill the worm (Beliathan) then Behemoth...

D

[DK]hakke

Originally posted by Khalen
You can get there only by accident. Legion teleports some people inside the room, you need ro run like hell to the portal before being snared by the souls down there. Behemoth himself moves slowly towards the portal, killing all on his way. He hits for 2000+ on lvl 50 tanks :p So good luck killing him. I think you have more chance to kill the worm (Beliathan) then Behemoth...

hm.. i got ported there last legion raid, he wasn't aggressive or anything, just walking friendly back and forth

V

Vireb

yep and i had a tea party with golestandt while pulling stonelords :)

B

Bilf

Originally posted by Subbiz

the picture speaks for itself :)

both "behemoth swiftly dodges your blow"

and the damage he hit me for :)

Yeah... but you suck, Sub. :p

H

horsma

Originally posted by old.kedal
the worm has been killed

Yes, Beliathan has been killed and i guess it was nice suprise to those who take part of that raid since it didnt drop any loot. I guess mythic didnt think that it can be killed and it had no loot table set untill after that.

K

katt!

Originally posted by horsma

Yes, Beliathan has been killed and i guess it was nice suprise to those who take part of that raid since it didnt drop any loot. I guess mythic didnt think that it can be killed and it had no loot table set untill after that.

it dropped loot as well.

E

--Eraser--

ehm what? where it has been killed?
what server?

P

parky

So you can only get teleported there by accident ?:-(( else you could try kill legion first and then all teleport to behemoth with an even larger army and kill it ;-))

H

horsma

Originally posted by old.kedal

it dropped loot as well.
It did? Then maybe it has been killed twice since from what i have understod it didnt drop anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom