Behemoth

K

Kharok Svark

Has he ever been killed on any Server ?

If so how, did Legion teleport groups there, or can you port to him directly ?

Cheers

1234Taz

No you cant kill it, heck you cant even dmg it. I tryed to cast a DD and it said Behemoth is imune to that spell so I tryed to attack it with my staff and it said Behemoth swifty evades your attack.

K

Kharok Svark

Thanks both for the information.

I will continue then in the same form as last time I saw him ... sprint !

I note the PK mages are level 99 too, so that must be the level of invicibility.

P

- Pathfinder -

It's not his level that makes him invincible really - it's the fact that he has flags set for permanent spell resistance and permanent melee resistance - kinda like the dragons if you try to attack them from outside the lairs.

S

Sigurd

So presumably there is a "right time" to attack this Behemoth, like with the dragon... but you'd need practically the whole realm to do it :(

D

-dewey-

I heard from someone that behemoth (maybe it was the worm) can only be harmed by thrust weapons... which means if midgard ever wanted to kill it they'd need ALOT of hunters ;)

Dunno if that is true of not..... Mobius, tell me more!

M

Meatballs

Originally posted by 1234Taz
No you cant kill it, heck you cant even dmg it. I tryed to cast a DD and it said Behemoth is imune to that spell so I tryed to attack it with my staff and it said Behemoth swifty evades your attack.

Some mobs have specific areas which they must be fought within, because they cant/wont move out of those areas. If you try any kind of ranged or melee right on the edge or outside these areas they you will never hit. Examples are the dragon, princess etc also PK/BK guards abide by those rules everywhere.

K

Kharok Svark

Behemoth is not the worm.

The worm is Beliathon or something.

The worm can be killed and has been, albeit a bit of a tough bugger I hear.

O

old.willowywicca

not sure if it's of any help or anything.. but you can get behemoth out of the room he's in to the main force on legion.. it happened to us before, a chanter got behemoth to agro it's pet, then after the chanter ported back and the pet died, behemoth came steaming through the legion hall to kill the chanter too...

V

Vorcyn

Behemoth is like the gatekeeper on any keep, if you try and melee with him, he "evades" all your attacks, and if you try casting a spell on him, he stands there and enjoys the light show.

S

Sharma

What the point of having a mob that you cant kill?

A

Arnor

so you would have something to ask about ofcourse :p

B

BubbleCDR

one day that big chunky fat mob that cant be killed might come to Jord and kill all the guards and it will need EVERYONE to keel it.. even the lvl 1 rogues...
yeah... maybe... but i doubt it ;)

D

-dewey-

Originally posted by sharma
What the point of having a mob that you cant kill?

Just because it hasn't been killed yet doesn't mean it can't be killed, there may be some wierd thing you have to do first......

B

Bodzilla

maybe level 1's can 1hit it, just no-one tried :)

O

old.Belorfyn

I was looking at that Allakhazam link someone posted on this thread, this was posted there :

If you kill about 100 plated fiends Behemoth will lose a lot of power (the more u kill the more power he loses) immediately after u've killed that amount of plated fiends go kill legion be teleported and Behemoth only hits for about 700hp on lvl 50 warrior.

Have no idea if that's true or not, anyway it'd sound sensible that you gotta do something to make him vulnerable and in this mob's case, even above might be it :)

O

old.tRoG

that sounds rather strange.. but hey, so are many things within this game :)

K

Kharok Svark

So, we would need groups of level 30-40 to farm Plated.

Meanwhile all the 40+ go down and tank legion.

One SM ports to Behemoth (by Using Stick), sends the Pet of to tank Behemoth, then ports back to the main room.

Whereapon Legion is finished and Behemoth arrives to be slapped.

Hmmm, could be history in the making, I'm up for trying it !

O

old.Normengast

Originally posted by old.Belorfyn
I was looking at that Allakhazam link someone posted on this thread, this was posted there :
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you kill about 100 plated fiends Behemoth will lose a lot of power (the more u kill the more power he loses) immediately after u've killed that amount of plated fiends go kill legion be teleported and Behemoth only hits for about 700hp on lvl 50 warrior.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have no idea if that's true or not, anyway it'd sound sensible that you gotta do something to make him vulnerable and in this mob's case, even above might be it :)

Let's go kill tons of silverscale drakelings and farm the dragon :cool:

K

Kharok Svark

Originally posted by old.Normengast

Let's go kill tons of silverscale drakelings and farm the dragon :cool:

LOL, Ahem ... I think you'll find it's the Envy Drakelings ...

O

old.Normengast

Originally posted by Kharok Svark

LOL, Ahem ... I think you'll find it's the Envy Drakelings ...

Nope, was talking about the silverscale drakelings east of Dvalin m8 ;)

K

Kharok Svark

I know ... it's just their arch enemies the Envy Drakelings sounded a tad more nasty ...

But what the Hey, we can clear both mobs, and Njessi just in case :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom