Beer.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Whats the most you ever spent in one night on beer?

I've just spent over £60 quid on a bottle of whiskey (a gift for someone who got me a shit load of work). Besides that, I think I've spent no more than about £60 of a night - and I only remember that because I was incapable of walking at all.

FozzySon

Can't get enough of FH
I've spent £200 on a night out once, never doing that again, was running short on funds for a while after that :( and the hangover was too much to cope with :/

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Never really spent more than £40 in one night and that was in ... London! ~spits~ Probably £30 of that was on beer and cocktails! The lesson of the day is to make the most of happy hour and drink whatever is the cheapest swill they have. :/

...or just don't go out in London.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Don't think I'm capable of going out and spending less than 90 for some reason :(

Getting out of bed costs me a tenner....

throdgrain

FH is my second home
My silly brother, who has posh expense account type jobs told me the other day he spent £200 on one bottle of wine :)
Or should I say, he spent his firms money on that :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I can easily spend £100 on beer in a few hours.

Next day I pay for it all over again in pain.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I can easily do £100 on cocktails. Normal night out is only about £40 though, and that includes getting into bars and paying to get home.

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
I went in China Whites in London once, cost me £8 for a vodka and red bull, I wouldnt want to try and get leathered in there! I can go out and spend in excess of £100 easily, but its not all beer. Food, taxis, ciggs, club entry etc, just all adds up.

If a couple of you went out to a pub and sat at the bar sticking to sensible drinks, you would find it VERY hard to spend over £30-£40 really, if you did you would be pretty damn mashed. Average for a drink round here is about £2.50 - dont think even the most hardened veteran can drink 16 pints in an evening.

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
I have no idea what my most is. I tend to get very drunk on the cash I brought out and go to the cashpoint at some point in the evening and lose count. :/

I suppose it's not unusual to spend upwards of 50 quid on a night out but every now and then it can at least double.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You went to China whites and managed to get a drink for only £8 Gef? £8 is about right for a spirit and mixer in most London clubs.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bottle of JD: 25 euro.
Taxi rides around the city: 40 euro.
Redlight district: Priceless.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
I can have a good night out, for about £30, and that includes getting more than tipsy, and a taxi home.

The most i've ever spent is £50, and the only way i can see it being any more, is if i went to a strip club or something.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
LOL @ people pleased to spend more on the same drinks than other people :)

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
When I get drunk I tend to go kamikaze on drinks :S

So 80 on beer and a tenner for the taxi home is the most expensive I can remember. It was all down to spending 40 quid in a cocktail bar. I remember going into the nightclub and leaving but nothing inbetween. :(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
mmm I think the most I ever spent on myself would be about 80eur. with mates/gf that goes up, but usually there's entrance fees, and perhaps a meal in there too.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
the least i spent was £17, that was to get home aswell (last week). if you buy quality drinks, you dont need to spend so much. we have this bar here that sells Kronenberg Blanc out of frozen taps and frosted glasses :D, its strong as fook too. and its only £1.50 - £2.50.
the most i spent, probably £50, but thats all day. now its my mates b day all weekend, and im off on the train somewhere soon. bye bye money :(

gremlin

One of Freddy's beloved
Myself, deebs, ereb and zarjazz once managed this.

Edit: fuck knows where the esquire magazines came from - I remember nothing about that :mad:

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
Ch3tan said:
You went to China whites and managed to get a drink for only £8 Gef? £8 is about right for a spirit and mixer in most London clubs.

Only time I have ever been out clubbing in London tbh, but if that price is representitive then I dont think i'll go again. Would prob cost me about £200 to get drunk ffs Could maybe do the old classic and neck a bottle of 20/20 before going out then nurse a pint all night... ahh the heres to the good old days
:drink:

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
gremlin said:
Myself, deebs, ereb and zarjazz once managed this.

Edit: fuck knows where the esquire magazines came from - I remember nothing about that :mad:

Why does it say 'Guests: 2' if there were 4 of you?

Tenko

Fledgling Freddie
Usually only £20, £50 max on my own beer, but a night out boozing can easily get to £70 with door fees and booze for the laydeez :sex:

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
throdgrain said:
LOL @ people pleased to spend more on the same drinks than other people :)

MY PENIS IS BIGGER THAN YOUR PENIS.

Same old story.

Makes me fucking laugh though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom