Sex Beer Festivals!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm cycling to a (reasonably) local ale house tomorrow to pick myself and a mate up tickets for this lovely little event on Saturday.

The weekend's looking good. Friday night starting off at my local microbrewery for beer n pool, then walking to a couple of pubs en-route to a grubby pakistani bring-your-own curry house that does proper curry that reminds me of when I lived in Bradford. Then up on Saturday to hearty breakfast action and I've conned the missus into giving me and my mate a lift to ChezVegas. (Though we'll be train-ing it back, well the worse for wear, on Saturday night) :D

I do love a good ale festival, me. I found a great one last November that managed to combine the dual delights of mountain biking and drinking real mans beer into one neat package. And of course, Nottingham's beer festival is the largest in the country, held here.

Anyone got good beer festivals to go to this year? Even local pub ones where they get ten or fifteen pints of guest ales in?

What's yer favourite beer festival and have you got any coming up this year? :)

Zenith

Part of the furniture
While that may or not be true, I dont think the rest of the world is quite aware of the severity of the Finnish social scene. Nor is the Lapinkulta something to die for :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
While that may or not be true, I dont think the rest of the world is quite aware of the severity of the Finnish social scene. Nor is the Lapinkulta something to die for :D

Lapinkulta is reindeer piss :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Farnham (a bit out your way) is usually very good. Hoping to go this year.

Northampton beer festival is/isn't on this year (I have no idea actually) some big fall out by the organisers.

leggy

Probably Scottish
I go to the Notts one every year. Love it. Helps that I live up the road.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
My point precisely! Has the craftbrewery scene exploded in Suomiland as it has in Sweden? Got any good novelty Finnish beers I should try?

No idea really, i usually go for Karhu(bear). It's kind of a go-to bear. Have to check around if i can find some weirdo stuff :p

And ofcourse can't go wrnog with any Sinebrychoff products.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
theres a lot of ales and beers that ive seen this spring, not sure if it qualifies as a craft brewing though :p

Finns seem to be satisfied with the home made apple wine from the Mökki, has a kick like a mule though

Cerb

I am a FH squatter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom