Been said a million times before

H

Hulbur

But here we go again.

GOA update xml more the once in a blue moon plz.

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

I mean, come on, we are supposed to get something more then just servers to play on for our supscription fee.

Not asking for much, don't even care about your weak excuse for a weekly news bulletin.

gif statzors!

O

old.lewstherin

I agree. last time xmls where down for what? Like 4 months? U promised it would get fixed once patch came. Patch came and goa is still clueless.

A

acei

One of the Friday news clearly said they'd be down until the all the servers had been upgraded... or something like that.

K

Krakatau

Originally posted by ning
RTFFN (Read The F*cking Friday News)

Well, the "news" isn't hardly worth reading anymore, are they ? Only promises of "we're working on it", "we're translating the american-english into french, german and back to english again" sort of stuff...

The news being mostly cut and paste from the camelot herald anyway :p

I'd like GOA to come clean what happend with the increased fee and the supposedly better service it should give us.....
That would be a scoop :cool:

S

ssera

Originally posted by Krakatau
Well, the "news" isn't hardly worth reading anymore, are they ? Only promises of "we're working on it", "we're translating the american-english into french, german and back to english again" sort of stuff...

The news being mostly cut and paste from the camelot herald anyway :p

I'd like GOA to come clean what happend with the increased fee and the supposedly better service it should give us.....
That would be a scoop :cool:

GOA know why the xml isn't working and have said so (and indicated when it will be back). If you don't read the news, it's not their fault. FYI here's the link where they say it'll be back when all the servers have been upgraded (sometime in Jan): http://camelot-europe.goa.com/news/newsarticle.php3?id_article=1600

Remains to see if they really will be working in Jan....

A

augusta

Originally posted by ssera
GOA know why the xml isn't working and have said so (and indicated when it will be back).

The fact that they said that does not mean the service is good anyway.

Yes, saying something is better than not sayng anything... but a "my service will remain crappy for another month or more" sentence doesnt make me an happy payng customer... just a customer well informed that he is payng for a crappy service....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom