Been quiet in 'ere

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Everyone been away over the weekend? HL2 been released and i've not noticed?

Whipped

Part of the furniture
I'm here, watching Red Dwarf 5 with the commentary on. Off to bed now though. Work in the morning and thankfully no neighbours with Billy Ray Cirus blaring out till half 3 in the morning like last night :)

Tilda

My sister came down to visit over the weekend which was cool. Now i'm just trying to catch up on case reading before tutorials tomorrow :(

JingleBells

FH is my second home
I've been watching football virtually all weekend, the wrong side of a 9 goal thriller :(, an extremely dull brum shitty match, a poor quality united match, a 6-1 win for madrid and the barcelona game.
In the meantime I've been making a new game, Soccer Dice (Requires .Net Framework to Run), using C#.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Had a 4 day weekend.
Been to 3 parties, had some quality time with the gf and played some WoW beta :D

Ahhhh.... life is great ;)

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Girlfriend was up from uni - that and halo2 :D

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
I was starting my new addiction to a MMORPD evercrack 2 released on Friday, so far I am thouroughly enjoying it, when my cable is up. I put a spade into the cable when I was digging up the front drive looking for a fucking manhole so I could unblock the drains :(

Later

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
Had a very strange weekend. Was up in Accident and Emergencie till 6am with a friend who'd somehow swung her foot around onto our coffe table smashing wine glasses and fruit bowls. She'd sliced her toe open and it took 8 stiches to put right again.

Blood EVERYWHERE. The laminate floor in the hallway looked like we'd been dragging dead bodies down it. I took some sneaky pics while she was yelling her lungs out so I might post them when I get home for those of you who aren't so squeemish.

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Celebrated resigning by going to a punk/hardcore alldayer followed by meal with gf followed by 12 hrs shaggin followed by BRIDGET FUCKING JONES 2. Punk's not dead ;/

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Yes that's right, punk is dead,
It's just another cheap product for the consumers head.
Bubblegum rock on plastic transistors,
Schoolboy sedition backed by big time promoters.
CBS promote the Clash,
But it ain't for revolution, it's just for cash.
Punk became a fashion just like hippy used to be
And it ain't got a thing to do with you or me.

Sorry Xtro, but it is :)

Yaka

Part of the furniture
its going to get even more quieter in ere for the next 2 months.

20041115.jpg

and i was going to start doing the newsage this week an all :/

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
old.Tohtori said:
Tried to wank.

Saw a thread by Big G.

Willy went floppy.

I'm touched that you had the nob out, kleenex poised just for me... kinda. :)

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
WPKenny said:
Had a very strange weekend. Was up in Accident and Emergencie till 6am with a friend who'd somehow swung her foot around onto our coffe table smashing wine glasses and fruit bowls. She'd sliced her toe open and it took 8 stiches to put right again.

Blood EVERYWHERE. The laminate floor in the hallway looked like we'd been dragging dead bodies down it. I took some sneaky pics while she was yelling her lungs out so I might post them when I get home for those of you who aren't so squeemish.

For those who're interested. Dunno how squeemish some of you are but this is photos of the girl's foot who myself and Lou had to hold down on that couch while she was having 8 stitches in her foot for nearly an hour and a half...... www.wpkenny.com/foot

Tom

I am a FH squatter
mmmm, feet, sexy..

*looks at link*

*runs away screaming*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Big G said:
I'm touched that you had the nob out, kleenex poised just for me... kinda. :)

Thank the Missus :p

Nah, just kidding! Not married...*phew*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom