Been hearing bits about the EU cluster.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Hargard and myself have been thinking about going back to daoc, but reading through the forum i'm hearing about of things about population issues in Albion Cluster.
So i have a few questions :)

Is it worth coming back here or have most people moved to a US server?

What are the server bonus's like here?

Do any of the former GG members still play?

Martok

Part of the furniture
hay bubble if you come back ill pop back myself :fluffle:

leviathane

Part of the furniture
when i pop back onto cluster every couple of days rvr is hibs v albs. Mainly it's albs camping dun crauchon.
Alot moved to us/ german cluster.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
hehe on my old account i had a 43 bard on Avalon :)

I don't think Hargard would like everything in german tho :(

leviathane

Part of the furniture
heh i remember that bard xD and bout the german thing you get used to it :)

zorbas

One of Freddy's beloved
I pm GM and he inform me the excalibur will have another cluster very soon so peeps dont leave from this server cause the better days for rvr will come very soon.

:D George

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
I pm GM and he inform me the excalibur will have another cluster very soon so peeps dont leave from this server cause the better days for rvr will come very soon.

there is 0 clusters happening in feb

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I would not gauge the servers activity from these forums as there are alot of x cammy players here who just like to whine about how crap the game is even though they waste so much time on daoc forums :rolleyes:

Funny thing is though ... if all the people who fuxxed off to US/Avalon came back to Dyvet ... it would be just what they have been whining about wanting , kinda funny imo ;)

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
I would not gauge the servers activity from these forums as there are alot of x cammy players here who just like to whine about how crap the game is even though they waste so much time on daoc forums :rolleyes:

Funny thing is though ... if all the people who fuxxed off to US/Avalon came back to Dyvet ... it would be just what they have been whining about wanting , kinda funny imo ;)

However all the adding twats would still be there, and it would be just as impossiple as always to actually get some decent 8v8s ?

The community on Avalon is so much better. 8v8 zone, zerg zone. Its all simple and works well!

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Well i started playing alb/excal a couple days ago and tbh i have had great fun since i came back!!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
There's still plenty of us on the server, it's not a 3k population ala Avalon but it's also not in german, which can be tricky for some.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
If you like albs ac'ing crauc keep about 4-5 times a week then sure come play

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
imo its to dead, even had problems finding ppl for solo fights. Go ava and join the trend :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Hargard and myself have been thinking about going back to daoc, but reading through the forum i'm hearing about of things about population issues in Albion Cluster.
So i have a few questions :)

Is it worth coming back here or have most people moved to a US server?

What are the server bonus's like here?

Do any of the former GG members still play?

We don't want you back so FO!

Corran

Part of the furniture
Don't even know who you are tbh.

He is a much better person then you! :touch:

And heya bubs-bubs! And hi from my better half as well.
Not played in ages myself, the board kinda gives the impression that there no 8vs8 and just the albion zerg chasing around a single solo midgard player 24/7. Wouldnt say I would believe what read on here :p

That said, you may be better waiting for the next expansion if going to come back, that probably would bring back some old people for awhile and help the population and there may actually be some new PvE for you to do :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom