Been gone for a year. Ywain?

Toel

Loyal Freddie
Heya. Was called out to the military in January and been gone since then. Back then I was playing on a cluster I've now forgotten. Tried running my Lab patcher but I keep getting the same connection error, anyone else had this?

Oh and what's this new cluster all about, I've noticed every cluster but Ywaine's down. Ywaine a new mega cluster? Anyways I'd love some help in returning as for some reason it just seems I've forgotten everything. (That would be finding the right installer to get online in the shortest amount of time.) ;-)

*Heads off to scour the newssection on the herald*

Duze

Loyal Freddie
Ywain is now the 'only' cluster on US servers, unless you want to play pvp server or co-op.

As far as I'm aware they didn't close down the old clusters yet, or at least I haven't seen any official announcement - but they have been phasing them out for a couple of months and have already closed down most zones on them. Having said that, I just checked on the Herald and they're all down, so I'm not sure whats going on there.

Not sure why you can't use the patcher, I didn't have any problems. Maybe somebody a bit more technical can help you there.

It could be some maintenance although there isn't anything in the news on Herald. If they're not back up in 24 hours I'd suggest you email support or something, explaining you were in the military and unable to transfer your characters over and I'm sure they'd be able to help out.

Toel

Loyal Freddie
Ah I see, oh well, nothing beats a fresh start eh. :)

97% of the full game client now downloaded and one of my accounts have been reactivated, been watching through old RvR vids for the past hour, man I'm pumped lol

Anyways, thanks for the answers mate, I'm pretty sure I'll sort things out now. Another question though, there a "european" server yet? So to speak. :)

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
when u get into the server list, click the small checkbox where it says show archived servers, log into your old server and log your chars in. when your ingame do the command /freexfer ywain1 (or whatever server u want doesnt rly matter) on all your chars and u can relog to ywain and play on an active server

Toel

Loyal Freddie
Heh, thanks guys. But I just went ahead and deleted everything, cleaned my hardrive up a bit as I just downloaded the Full Game Client found on the webby. Everythings great now, got all my characters transferred to Ywain2 (Ghesae/Shenreth/Quenreth) and the laptop wich I've got my BB account on arrived last night. Things couldn't be better!

..Now if I only could remember how to play. I swear it's as if it's my first time playing this game lol

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
.Now if I only could remember how to play. I swear it's as if it's my first time playing this game lol

Hehe it was the same for me , felt like a complete n00b :p .
But you will get in to it fast , and imo a little to fast . That
newb feling was kind of fun to have :D

Toel

Loyal Freddie
Aye, it's the best feeling ever!

Just running abouts in Emain atm, actually killed an infiltrator who jumped me earlier, then I died of fall damage lol. Oh and I did a /who Thid and man there's a bunch in there! Funfunfun!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom