Been a long time...let's see hwo this went...Teh Seel Talks!

O

old.Tohtori

Yes truly, it's been a long long while since i had a good amount of inspiration(or piratation) to write about what i write best. Stuff.

Yes. You can stop reading now. Yes you. Right there. Teh Seel Hater. No need to go further, just click reply and post your random and most certainly useless insult towards me. Good boy.

But on with the show. First i wanted to let you all know that WHAM!! Matrix 3- Revisitittied is upon us like a meteor from the sky. I was just minding my own, living along when someone told me that next week it ends. Totally unexpected and certainly shocking in its own way. Kinda like finding out that your grandmother is a gaymale, you don't know if you should wonder why or just how. Then again one might be very openminded and just rejoice that it finally ends and the scrusi...srucis...painful wait had ended. Though thinking out of the box isn't our best quality people. But enough about that movie i like to call "Matrix-Revolutions". Clever isn't it?

Now to something mroe serious. ToA. Trials of Ablantis. Watery Grave of DAoC. What bad can i really say about this....

...plenty.

First off the new races. One is a stretched koblin with a skinproblem. That is...if you can call a frozen butt as a face a problem, which i believe you can.

The other, a Hulk Hogan(some say) copy and in my opinion something a troll and a firbolg made in a hut far far away. And shouldn't have. Really, that thing is like a spoon in your rectum in a driving test. Won't help you and everyone wonders why it's there.

And then we have the last one...

Kittens. Yes. Finally it has arrived in DAoC! Bloody cats! Just look at their arms, the nose...ok. They have spikes but it's a feeble attempt to hide the fact, that once again, furries have invaded a game! Just look at the bloody thing!

Ok, ok. I understand. If we have the valkyn(*cough*dogs*cough*) we should have kitties as well. Why the heck not. Let's bring on the mice aswell, give the Hibernia a race that's small, annoying, totally ridicilous looking in the battlefield and....oh...nevermind.

But more about Trials of Altatantis as a whole. What else grand things may we expect? A new interface people! Isn't that exiting. Midgard gets blue, Albion red and Hibernia...ohoh....green! Why...this is just amazing, afterall i haven't colored my own interfeces(har) since DAoC came out. Any twat with a photoshop and a basic comprehension of a tv remote manual can do it.

Ofcourse the main thing about Trials of Atalantantis is the water. You can now use boats(which have been docked for several years, even with no SEASONS OF THE YEAR!!) to travel to...gosh...Atlentatis. Whuupie. Though you shouldn't travel there until level 50 so you can actually DO something there. Gods forbid we should buy an add-on and get some use out of it before we grind 24/7 for two weeks to get to 50 and be bored of the whole freaking game and feed it to our little sister while she tries to scream for mommie...*ahem*

Yes well. Maybe that's enough out of Trials of Atangerine.

What else? Ah yes. Ofcourse i should take a moment just for my dear stalker, dear dear friend, yes you know him, he's the wannaB Seel hater..give it up for Cloud(d)_PMS!!!

I just wanted to congratulate him for a job well done. He managed in what most people couldn't:

A: Failed to 'cause me any serious damage. Except a sore stomach for laughing at him.

B: Managed to make himself look like a bigger twat then he is.

And finally....

C: Was the first one to get to "Teh List of People to TAunt" by Teh Seel.

So from now on and forever more, Cloud(d)_PMS....you'll always hold a special place in my threads.

*nods*

EDIT: Made a whoopsie on the Matrix thingie...

W

Whoodoo_RD

Though you shouldn't travel there until level 50 so you can actually DO something there. Gods forbid we should buy an add-on and get some use out of it before we grind 24/7 for two weeks to get to 50 and be bored of the whole freaking game and feed it to our little sister while she tries to scream for mommie...*ahem*

aye, this kinda bites, so much for getting new blood into the game, the mainlands deserted and the SI caves are too in favour of Duncan Goodhew guided tours of the coast.

G

Graknak

you forgot to add that you can not only use boats, but you can buy ehm aswell for things like a boatrace on Llyn Barfog lake :m00:

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Graknak
you forgot to add that you can not only use boats, but you can buy ehm aswell for things like a boatrace on Llyn Barfog lake :m00:

Too true. Kept it short since people don't seem to like 40k posts :p

EDIT: As proven here.

Well some do but..still... :D

O

old.Tyraette

Welcome back seel :)

now send me a pm with that cure for writers block will ya.

lucky bastid :p

O

oblivion_6

why not just quit the game ?

its clearly having a bad effect on you

if you dont want to quit then

STFU

so :sleeping: of threads putting the game down

FFS its not out so how the hell can you put it down?

why not just FECK OFF! and go play some feckin console game and give us a break

G

Graknak

Originally posted by oblivion_6
why not just quit the game ?

its clearly having a bad effect on you

if you dont want to quit then

STFU

so :sleeping: of threads putting the game down

FFS its not out so how the hell can you put it down?

why not just FECK OFF! and go play some feckin console game and give us a break

stfu f00l, Teh Seel is right and don't deny it, now YOU go play a console for not seeing the point made, which obviously is the right one :m00:

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

!

Why do people keep refering to the Valkyn as Dogs?

They ARE cat like.

Just look at their faces... they look like lions.

They are related to the morvalt... again... cats.

Cats

Cats

Cats!

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by old.Tyraette
Welcome back seel :)

now send me a pm with that cure for writers block will ya.

lucky bastid :p

Thank ya. I did it with:

-One set of Alcohol filled evenings.

-One pack of death causing cancer sticks.

-One club to the head.

Don't know what'll work for ya though...a saltstone licking? :p

Oblivion_6: I like the game, it's a "Teh Seel" post. Use the search button and be enlightened :D

S

SilverHood

Re: !

Originally posted by Urgat Rip-Eye
Why do people keep refering to the Valkyn as Dogs?

They ARE cat like.

Just look at their faces... they look like lions.

They are related to the morvalt... again... cats.

Cats

Cats

Cats!

I always thought Valkyns were something from an Andrew Lloyd Webber musical.

Bitches, but pusses nonetheless!

*runs*

A

asorek

you bitch about an add-on youve never played....races youve only seen in screenshots and movies.... and claim that its shite? please do us all a favor buy..it....then call it shit and quit.

O

old.Tyraette

<sigh>

If it were anyone else doing it, then yes, the whole stfu thing would probably apply.

When its Seel tho, its tongue in cheek and not to be taken seriously.

Satire, young 'uns , satire.

F

Flimgoblin

btw you can make your own skin for the ToA interface....

so I'll be looking forward to an arctic float type interface :)

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by asorek
you bitch about an add-on youve never played....races youve only seen in screenshots and movies.... and claim that its shite? please do us all a favor buy..it....then call it shit and quit.

If i was to take this seriously(as serisouly as asorek took my post) i would answer this:

I was commenting on things that i've seen. Races are seen on screenshots so i can judge their appearance. Interfaces are seen on the net so i can comment on their futility. Boats and such have been announced so i -can- comment on them.

But since these people take things too seriously...i'll just answer:

Carrots are orange and it's a wonderful thing.

O

oblivion_6

ah after searching and seeing some other posts i stand corrected

:D

very convincing mind u hence my stfu u damn pain in ass post :p

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by oblivion_6
ah after searching and seeing some other posts i stand corrected

:D

very convincing mind u hence my stfu u damn pain in ass post :p

No harm no faul. Or any other winged creature of that sort :p

I get a lot of those STFU invites, usually i'm too busy to attend. Now you know but believe me, when i seriously go on a flaming rampage, i won't be -that- kind *laughs*

S

Sichama

Is it hate? is it love? or is it envy?
Continue making fun of them and i will..i will.....
.....i promise you i will.

*Shakes his fist fiouriously*

C

ChillyDawg

Originally posted by old.Tohtori

Carrots are orange and it's a wonderful thing.

You bastard, just had a relapse into the vegetative state i was in after i read that bloody post. Grr.

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Yes. You can stop reading now. Yes you. Right there. Teh Seel Hater. No need to go further, just click reply and post your random and most certainly useless insult towards me. Good boy.

Muppet ;)

Users who are viewing this thread