Beelzeboul <3

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
I love myself =) i know it, i m making this post mostly cause i am thinking of returning to the game and staying till the WAR beta begins . so i am wondering before i renew my account what is happenning in game , if any old school players have stayed in game , and someone explain me whats the situation in rvr.

IF i dont know you i wont beleive you =)

P.S SHALL i need a new template ? my template missed only minotaur's labyrinth expansion

kirennia

Part of the furniture
ooooh, 2 oldie LoD members in one thread.

Lets make it three :D Hello guys

:bazbeer:

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
Helloz peeps =D dont know what to do yet ! BUT i am thinking of beginnin both camlann and excal and see what happens laters . for the moment i got connection problems but i am gonna solve them really soon ^^ .

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Ahh the LoD days, back when I was just a little nub. Whatever happened to Filthius?! Best Wizard to grace Excalibur.

Is a long story but I lost contact with the guy ages ago :( In all honesty, there are any number of people from lod I wish still played :(

Ahhhh, memory lane :D

my.php

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Is a long story but I lost contact with the guy ages ago :( In all honesty, there are any number of people from lod I wish still played :(

Ahhhh, memory lane :D

my.php

I know of a few still in WoW, Mezzi, Vane, Anara and co, and Matthias occasionally on msn.

Got any more pics Kir would love to see them!

Also what did ever happen to Filthius soon after I joined he dissapeared.

<- Walleth the baby pala if you remember, later on Aerisa minstrel and at the end Claital the merc.

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Found some

Attachments

• sshot023.jpg
    sshot023.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 30
  • sshot047.jpg
    sshot047.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 28
  • sshot065.jpg
    sshot065.jpg