Beckhams in Newcastle.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
David Beckham was today sighted in conversation with Freddy Shepard in newcaslte, Whilst Victoria was busy shopping and so on.

Looks like Real aint planning on keeping him too long ;d

Marc

FH is my second home
His missus was there on business. Its the papers putting 2 and 2 together and comming up with 5.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Marc said:
His missus was there on business. Its the papers putting 2 and 2 together and comming up with 5.

If i was in newcastle i wouldnt want to talk to that fat shit shepard if i didnt have to ;d

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
If i was in newcastle i wouldnt want to talk to that fat shit shepard if i didnt have to ;d
and that is of course why you are not david beckham

Marc

FH is my second home
Infanity said:

haha do you remember that scandal that made front page in the news of the world a few years ago involving Sheppard and that other bloke?

To be fair, i was staying in the marriot hotel a few years ago, the night before newcastle were playing Liverpool and he was in there. Seemed a genuine bloke, willing to talk to anyone. Compare that to Gerrard who didnt see the funny side when I told my girlfriends kid to go kick him in the shins (his team mates did though, they were all sat in the lobby playing poker)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Compare that to Gerrard who didnt see the funny side when I told my girlfriends kid to go kick him in the shins

Is that because you're girlfriend's kid is 46? :england:

Thorondorito

One of Freddy's beloved
spanish press says nothing about it... maybe another fake just like 95% football news involving player transfers...

edit: found a small note on www.as.com in which newcastle denies any kind of contact with beckham

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom