News Bear > militants

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
How useless do you have to be to lose to a bear with 4 guys armed with kalashnikovs? :ninja:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I love the excuses "The militants had assault rifles and were taken by surprise"... how the fuck can you be taken by surprise by a bear that big? more like they were probably provoking it and it attacked them.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
I love the excuses "The militants had assault rifles and were taken by surprise"... how the fuck can you be taken by surprise by a bear that big? more like they were probably provoking it and it attacked them.
You have to meet one to know how good stealth they got :p

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
The thing is, bears (from recent programs on teh BBC) I have learned are quite timid animals that are nothing like the tales that have been said about them. So they really must have pissed the bear right off deliberately for it to go for all of em.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
it doesnt mention what the bear was packing though does it. He could have surprised them with a M134 General Electric Minigun, ak's would be useless......

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Bears are over-rated. I heard you can kill a 12'' tall rabid grisly bear with half a carrot, an old Nokia mobile phone, a thermos flask, and a fully loaded HK MP5 (the assault weapon of choice)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Bears are over-rated. I heard you can kill a 12'' tall rabid grisly bear with half a carrot, an old Nokia mobile phone, a thermos flask, and a fully loaded HK MP5 (the assault weapon of choice)

yeah thats right you can. Stick the carrot in the bears eye, the flask up its arse, give it the phone to call an ambulance but the bear cant see the numbers cause of the carrot, ends up calling a pimp by mistake and growling down the phone, pimp comes along with his mates kills the bear, skins it too. You then fire the MP5 into the air in celebration

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom