BD's in thid

Bladze

Fledgling Freddie
I dont have a problem with BD's in thid afterall I can pick and choose most of my fights. But please please get all the other mids of stick. I couldnt care less if Aleven, Dori and there mates wanna camp APK and farm anyone daft enough to keep on and on charging them. However then the rest of thidranki is totally empty cus all the other mids are hugging the BD's it gets kinda dull. The only toon I saw that wasnt holding hands with one BD or another and camping APK was lesk on his vamp. So dori, Alaven cant you tell all the leachers that your to uber for them to follow and send em back to run around by CK/MB like headless chickens as normal? Pwetty pwease with sugar and flowers.....

Dorimor1

Banned
We try, and I am honest in saying that.

But I will retire bonedancer very soon.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
would love to see that day, what u gonna play next a WL :/ i know if u did play a WL i know what your play style would be

gohan

FH is my second home
Sean said:
would love to see that day, what u gonna play next a WL :/ i know if u did play a WL i know what your play style would be
bah warlocks arent op in thid :< no LT or healer pet an can only get 1 uniteruptable off maybe 2 then oop, saying that they can still win 1v1's easy enought with snare ect but if ur out numbered atall its kinnda game over

Bladze

Fledgling Freddie
Bring on the WL by all means i normally one shot them, and when they stand on the bridge spamming there 4s PB i got plenty of time between casts to walk in and give em a little tickle

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Tis offical, I'm tired of 90% of BD's they are one of the best solo classes but i never see any solo.

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
Sean said:

well should we talk about your playstyle? :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom