BD strafe and lifetap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorimor1

Banned
Omg you rox mate you made a thread about BDs and how they lifetap and strafe I mean no one knows that! J000000 r my h3r0!!!

Idiot.

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Dorimor1 said:
Omg you rox mate you made a thread about BDs and how they lifetap and strafe I mean no one knows that! J000000 r my h3r0!!!

Idiot.

I guess he want you to move the discussion from the cv thread to this lol.

Dorimor1 said:

Idiot.

Why can't you just say 'You are my hero'? I mean, it even takes less time to type 'You are my hero' unlike words like 'ffs' and 'tbh' ....

Honestly I just think it's retarded.

gohan

FH is my second home
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Why can't you just say 'You are my hero'? I mean, it even takes less time to type 'You are my hero' unlike words like 'ffs' and 'tbh' ....

Honestly I just think it's retarded.
j00 r ju57 j34134us 7h47 j00 c4n7 5p34k 1337

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
OK strafing sucks but it's part of teh game. It's the ones who window-drag who annoy me :D

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Ever get the feeling theres so many posts aboutit cos people are sick of u no skill BD's doing it :p

Stop strafing and tapping the i-win button and theyll be less threads for u to complain about , simple eh ^^

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

Idiot.

I thought you were going?

Asgornius

Fledgling Freddie
<scratches head> Nope, can't work out why this thread exists. It's not a discussion about BDs, it's just empty space.

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
Asgornius said:
<scratches head> Nope, can't work out why this thread exists. It's not a discussion about BDs, it's just empty space.

this thread exists so dori would kindly get the f**k out of the one i created for informative purposes which quickly degenerated into a "lets talk about my BD and how uber i am...love me, ive loads of titles and ive quit but i can say goodbye for weeks and still play all the time" thread.

Still this is the last post ill give the attention whore before placing him on ignore.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
gohan said:
j00 r ju57 j34134us 7h47 j00 c4n7 5p34k 1337

the worst part is that i actually understood what you said there :(

im sutch a g33k :(

Translate this:!

7hr34d h1j4(k1n6 r0(k5!

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
Thread hijacking rocks?
No, it says quit talking random crap.

Have been skimming through most of the threads recently and for some reason you always seem to be trying to flamebate someone about something (like trying to make fun of arumos in that father thread (which was actully a nice thread)).

If you want to quit then quit, if not at least have the curtasy to do a "im back thread" so the population know to use the /ignore command :)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I think that does say 'Thread hijacking rocks'....

So how about you, erm, stfu? Fucktard.

How about you guys use your imagination and think up some other words if you want to insult people rather than posting the same old fucktard all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom