BD pets..

T

tris-

in BG1 i seen BDs with 2 healer pets, but every BD i ask above 30 says you can only have 1 at that level so how are people doing it?

G

Gewny

they cant u must have seen 2 BD´s

It is basically not possible, only chance if some strange bug was introduced with the patch.

T

tris-

no i seen 1 BD on his own with 2 pets, ive seen it other times, i even grouped with a lev 22 yesterday that had 2 pets

P

parisienscot

Only the commander pet you get at level 30 can command two sub pets.

I

iziz

Originally posted by n3wbie
no i seen 1 BD on his own with 2 pets, ive seen it other times, i even grouped with a lev 22 yesterday that had 2 pets

2 pets or 2 healer pets?

A suppression bonedancer can summon 1 healer/buffer pet at level 15, 2 at level 30 and 3 at level 45... however to do that they first have to summon a commander pet. The commander is a melee only pet.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Lvl 5 Commander
Lvl15 Commander + 1 Minion pet
Lvl30 Commander + 2 Minion pets
Lvl45 Commander + 3 Minion pets

T

tris-

2 healer pets iziz, i seen it before patch aswell though.

P

parisienscot

Maybe you drank too much and are seeing double? ;)

K

kain_pravus

I leveled my old BD up yesterday to 20 using /level (full suppression FOTM).

Right after I summoned a commander, healer AND some other pet (it had a shield and buffed).... I wandered over to SI and tried it again, but could only summon commander + 1 other this time?

N

Nonnier

its a bug then, cause u shouldn't be able to do that.

if you see any1 in BG1 with 2 healer pets, screenshot him and report him, cause hes abusing a bug

K

kalgarn

Originally posted by Reinnon/Nonnier
if you see any1 in BG1 with 2 healer pets, screenshot him and report him, cause hes abusing a bug
well it aint a bug as long as it hasen't been stated to be a bug afaik :p
might even be just some guy who came from another realm and made a bd here who doesen't has a clue how many pets he can have etc... ;)
<also runs off to test his BD>

S

Sharma

Just tried it now in Uppland, doesnt work, tried summoning 2 pets and it says the 1 minion only stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom