BD groups.

P

piggeman

I know prydwen had one or more BD groups long time ago.
Since noone have been properlly preformed on exc yet, I was
wondering what setup you played with.

I have a few setups of my own, but would like to hear yours and which one worked better.

Ty.

F

Fiddley

1 healer pac specced, 1 skald, 1 warrior, 5 bd's :)

A

araudry

Originally posted by Cami
No, thats an alb FG :)
u mean for alb excal i hope ;o
cause 10 skald 70 bd is a fg for mid prydwen ^^

D

Damon_D

Aye maybe , but 80 alb's is a 1/2 fg albion stealthers...

O

old.Bubble

Whine Whine Whine :)

on Pellinor we ran-
5 Bonedancers (One was dark spec for the assist Debuff)
1 Skald
1 SM
1 Shammie

Nothing quite like killing a RR9 cleric within 2 seconds all assisting(No savage whines plz)

Oh Sm were great at hiding in the Bone army PbAoeing anyone who came close while we Lifetapped for the win.

P

piggeman

Fun to see how people react just because i meantioned BD in my post.
But to the guys with serious replays: I'd liked the one with SM in group, but it's not "my style" cos i need resists. :)

One of my ideas are:
1 Dark BD (MA in group)
4 Supp BD (or 3)
1 Pac/mend Healer (or 2)
1 Aug/mend Healer
1 Shaman

Only problem with a setup of 4+ BDs in group, is that the group members need a really good computer to prevent lag... :D

I've been lurking around the RC RM (and Dark SM, but he got replaced by a Dark BD) too. The cold debuff would impove the damage, but i wonder if it will ever land ad all before target is dead anyways.

ps: You might wonder why there's no Skald in the group. On Exc we play new fotm group setups sometimes. We remove skald for an extra healer or tank, and run with aug healer speed + sprint which is almost as fast as Skald speed (without sprint). :eek:

B

brite

have made 2 bd groups

5 Supp bds
1 Dark BD
Skald
Pac healur!

6 bds
skald
healer

was pretty newb bds that i got hold of tho so they didnt assist properly ect

also with bad omen

me ilskan banan

savage, skald, shaman and a couple of healers, was quite a good set up, skald and savage went on there own MA while me and ilskan assisted banan, pretty much owned all in sight

P

piggeman

Originally posted by brite

me ilskan banan

savage, skald, shaman and a couple of healers, was quite a good set up, skald and savage went on there own MA while me and ilskan assisted banan, pretty much owned all in sight
How did u do with debuffs, or did you just self debuff and assist?

B

brite

yeh just debuffed ourselfves, taking a member of the group to debuff isnt worth it as it wouldnt increase the damage much, the alb zerg didnt know what to hit with 9 pets 3 bds 2 healers shaman and the skald n savage worked well especially when we got the mezz off first, which we did almost everytime, being bad omen opted group was very organised much better than having 6 bds as us 3 knew what we where doing had all SCed gear and didnt want to run off and attack cliff beetles. Worked well on those albs camping apk as we had range unlike ur average fotm savage group. If det is nerfed you might see more bd groups about but for now we are best soloing/ duo in hw or odins until we get zerged

P

piggeman

The thing is that the debuff do quite alot.
My BD group will at this time look like this:

4 bonedancer
2 healer
1 shaman
1 skald

PLaying on excalibure, most enemys (90%+) have capped resists. With LT boosted with self debuff, you'll hit with about 280 damge. With the debuff i hit for 402 (+1xx) on SC armor. The BD's in the BD group im orginazing all have mom3, which will hit for 402 dmg LT too. With 3 Supp and one Dark, that's 1206 dmg. Plus the dark BD, that have the 22th LT, which hit for 150-174 damage. Then you got ~1350 damage on a single target. And don't forget crit hits. We all have WP3, so add some more damage. And don't forget the Skald DD's that have Body damage. They will be capped too .. Remove skald, and use a random BD and you will end up with ~1700 damage each LT. :p

4 BD in group, prolly 2-3 will have time to cast DD before getting interupted by spells or melee. And my DD hit with ~350 damage. Now add that too the target that gets LT. Which is (say 2 BD that land DD too) 2x 350 = 750 damage + 1350 from LT = 2100 dmg in ~2 sec.

Anyways, this all look good theoreticaly .
We all know it doesn't work that way in RvR. :)

Last but not least: The debuff isn't only cos we wanna make as much damage as we want. It's also a great healing pool. 402 LT heal caster ~385 hp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom