BB's

Robby

Fledgling Freddie
It is my honest and humble opinion that people that people who use a BB purely for PvP matters, so i don't mean people who use em by ML's or for artis, but just purely to PVP.
example: Cavel

It is my opinion that these people should have their balls cut of.

reactions?

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Get a buffbot yourself then if that is your humble opinion, then you won't have to whine about me using one.

Kais

Banned
few people make use of them on camlann i've found, those that do must lack either the balls or skills to compete on an even playing field.

guessy

Fledgling Freddie
well all people who have the possibility of making that do that in camlann specially those who whine the most.
I've a bb and everyone ask me to buff them. the only one i met who refused it was laadna and i played daoc for a while.
For example i've killed zelh (and other Nexus) many times and everytime it was a send ---) pff u're just a bb user.
last time in goth i killed Bufs who was the bb of mayah, zelh and uzziel and another one player hidden in the forest. I send zelh: "tss i thought bb was bad"---answer was: "its not my bb" :sex: funny not?
there is a list of all people i killed who were bb:
Cathe
Codora, Iago (bb Speichel)
riplove (bb pimlesac)
enarida (bb sluck)
bummys
contantly
zepton
mazism
nowys
nithos (adrenaline) (bb diligentia)
aleck
mafiak (but not very often...ports too much ,))
mr burns
desirae(idem mafiak)
falconclaw
serbokrastik, orion (horde) (bb Soi)
yarnah
chindit/arundo/cobe/frinjan
richter
pfx
zus/hustomte/kuga (bb bufforama)
fluffi/xorog/mara (bb jadawin)
kaille
ojay
owgr
wirey
hikky (bb depression)
cavel
mithrillo
similina
mrs spinp (after his account was sold i think was group with xorog)
pirag
gloop
proop
piffu/guerisseman/styxia (2nexusone unguild)(funny kill i chained their bb (daullan) so the three left gothwait cos one enchanter and two healers could not roxx at 9 o'clock in goth unbuffed .)
and many others i don't remember at the momment.... :flame:

So please stop all crying, if u don't like bb user don't do it...
And btw don't zerg everytime in fg a player which stands alone ...

but after all what is a daoc: a game where the major aim is: killing everyone if u're stronger, going away if u're weaker...and we all do that.

(btw sorry if i my english sounds bad, i'm one of those so hated french :cheers: (well at least i'm not bannis hihi) )

Guessy.jpg

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Ame said:
Get a buffbot yourself then if that is your humble opinion, then you won't have to whine about me using one.

Ame just uses it cos he cant play daoc, him buffed is equal to most ppl unbuffed so its kinda balanced tbh

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
guessy said:
well all people who have the possibility of making that do that in camlann specially those who whine the most.
I've a bb and everyone ask me to buff them. the only one i met who refused it was laadna and i played daoc for a while.
For example i've killed zelh (and other Nexus) many times and everytime it was a send ---) pff u're just a bb user.
last time in goth i killed Bufs who was the bb of mayah, zelh and uzziel and another one player hidden in the forest. I send zelh: "tss i thought bb was bad"---answer was: "its not my bb" :sex: funny not?
Cathe
riplove (bb pimlesac)
enarida (bb sluck)
bummys
contantly
zepton
mazism
nowys
aleck
mr burns
desirae(idem mafiak)
falconclaw
yarnah
richter
pfx
kaille
ojay
owgr
wirey
hikky (bb depression)
cavel
mithrillo
similina
pirag
gloop
proop
piffu/guerisseman/styxia (2nexusone unguild)(funny kill i chained their bb (daullan) so the three left gothwait cos one enchanter and two healers could not roxx at 9 o'clock in goth unbuffed .)

but after all what is a daoc: a game where the major aim is: killing everyone if u're stronger, going away if u're weaker...and we all do that.

(btw sorry if i my english sounds bad, i'm one of those so hated french :cheers: (well at least i'm not bannis hihi) )

Guessy.jpg
I was close to killing you pre-nf, but you IP'd ><

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
imho get someone to play a BB ...like me :p then cant be called a BB but a **** of a strafer instead, I think this is better? :m00:

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Now just provide an extensive list of the most used locs for hiding BB's and ill have something to do -.-

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
guessy said:
Cathe
riplove (bb pimlesac)
enarida (bb sluck)
bummys
contantly
zepton
mazism
nowys
aleck
mr burns
desirae(idem mafiak)
falconclaw
yarnah
richter
pfx
kaille
ojay
owgr
wirey
hikky (bb depression)
cavel
mithrillo
similina
pirag
gloop
proop

blah blah blah,your little buffed lamer ass camps at the portal with scroll 24/7/365 ! You fucking lamer prick port away all the time i attack you ! Fuck off french nolifer !
I strafe,lagjump,run through and use BB perfectly ! Be happy not to meet a blue con fatty ! :flame:

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
i remember what guessy says perfectly, ye he is right, Bufs is Dutx/Tristann's BB, and btw when uzzi mayah and me were in SI we never had bb, because mayah hates it, u were lucky that dutx was with us in grp that time (he is a lover of being BB buffed).. anyway its also write that you use/used bb all the time ^^

anyway its something from the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom