BB's

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 26, 2004
Messages
945
About a week ago i was quite bored with xp'ing and decided to try a few kills b4 bed. Went to Cots and found an inf being buffed by his bot in the house with the enchanter outside. The bot was in a "safe area" and and could'nt be attacked. He was only low lvl and i know this on a small scale.....but what stops lvl 50's from doing it? :confused:
 

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 29, 2003
Messages
1,031
Doink-666 said:
About a week ago i was quite bored with xp'ing and decided to try a few kills b4 bed. Went to Cots and found an inf being buffed by his bot in the house with the enchanter outside. The bot was in a "safe area" and and could'nt be attacked. He was only low lvl and i know this on a small scale.....but what stops lvl 50's from doing it? :confused:
Thought the only safe areas were the capitals and the low lvl dungeons or am I wrong?
 

trull

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
102
at least you can kill those buffbots. Dont think no level 50 will be hazzling with lvl 9 buffs :)
 

Instant

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
6
Doink-666 said:
About a week ago i was quite bored with xp'ing and decided to try a few kills b4 bed. Went to Cots and found an inf being buffed by his bot in the house with the enchanter outside. The bot was in a "safe area" and and could'nt be attacked. He was only low lvl and i know this on a small scale.....but what stops lvl 50's from doing it? :confused:
The bot you came across was below lvl 10 therefor cannot be attacked.
Nothing stops lvl 50s from BB'ing but they use higher level bots and hide them further away from town.
But as Trull said they are atleast killable.
 

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 26, 2004
Messages
945
If he was below lvl 10 surely it would've said that I could'nt kill him due to safety flag? Was only interested as it said safe area hence why i asked.
 

Arcee

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
127
Hmm strange, all i can think of that the BB was under level 10. Not sure why it was saying it was a safe area.
 

Instant

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
6
Doink-666 said:
If he was below lvl 10 surely it would've said that I could'nt kill him due to safety flag? Was only interested as it said safe area hence why i asked.
Pretty sure it is what it says regardless of < lvl 10 or in cities, thats why I replied.
 

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 26, 2004
Messages
355
Mythic/GOA aren't exactly known for there acurate error messages. We all experienced the "Your Account has been Closed and You've Been Dead for Months" error message when, in face, the servers are down. This might just be another one of those cases:
The char has it's safety tag on, so Mythic/GOA tell you they are in a safe zone (even if they are in the middle of a field filled with sabre-toothed bovines.
 
B

Ballad

Guest
Fuzzy said:
Mythic/GOA aren't exactly known for there acurate error messages. We all experienced the "Your Account has been Closed and You've Been Dead for Months" error message when, in face, the servers are down. This might just be another one of those cases:
The char has it's safety tag on, so Mythic/GOA tell you they are in a safe zone (even if they are in the middle of a field filled with sabre-toothed bovines.
Fuzzy has it 100% right. If you try to attack a lowbie player (leve 9 or lower) you get a msg "**** has safety flag on AND is in a safe area". Almost as stupid as "**** isn't in the game, or in another realm"
 

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
666
Ballad said:
Fuzzy has it 100% right. If you try to attack a lowbie player (leve 9 or lower) you get a msg "**** has safety flag on AND is in a safe area". Almost as stupid as "**** isn't in the game, or in another realm"
OMG! Plz plz edit that post.....someone is saying Fuzz is 100% right!!! :eek7:
 

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 26, 2004
Messages
355
Bit of a new experience for me. I don't know what to say. I'd just like to thank my family and my guild...also the foxes that like to scratch around me my litter (mainly because I've never thanked them for anything before, the little runts)...and Ned for always believing me me :)
 

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
16,788
i once heard fuzzy speak the truth but in fact he was lying about being truthful once more.

im honest come on you all know it

pls flame it makes me happy
 

Zephyrex

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
105
I once saw posters who bumbed to many old threads and got banned for it :eek:
 

duact

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
1,029
if u dotn have a bb ur just lazy to exp one or just noob .
 

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
380
duact said:
if u dotn have a bb ur just lazy to exp one or just noob .

or dont want to use even more money on this game :kissit: some people concider BB´s unfair, id never imagine why tho :m00: ohh wait... i do :twak:
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom