BBC & Tennis

T

Teh Krypt

Why why why do they put tennis on BBC1 and BBC2 nearly all day. I miss everything, neighburs, simpsons and like stuff that I just have on when playing on the PC :p.

Tennis sucks. Why can't they put it on BBC3 + :(

S

SilverHood

tell me about it

it's the same when there's cricket on, or that game with the green table and men in suits with long sticks (cue's?) pool, billards or whatever it's called

atleast end it at 6 o'clock so simpsons and follow on stays the same

T

Teh Krypt

S'like, Hi go listen to Tennis on the radio or something :p

S

Sharma

Sports shows suck full stop, should have em on a separate channel only really :/

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by sharma
Sports shows suck full stop, should have em on a separate channel only really :/

Mainly Sky sports 1
sky sports 2
sky sports 3

:rolleyes:

T

The Real Redi

I like cricket... :great:

Tennis is like Snooker - its on when nothing else at all is of interest, and it draws you in. See, my theory is that they use some sort of special low frequency chant, that dulls our senses and makes us stare blankly, as if it was naked chicks, or fast cars or something else blokey...

could be the smoking too, i spose... never can tell ;)

K

kr0n

Only thing in Tennis what I like is Serena Williams jumping up and down hunting balls...

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by kr0n
Only thing in Tennis what I like is Serena Williams jumping up and down hunting balls...

JJjajajhgagaggaga hahahahahah my cat was laughing at this!

J

Jonaldo

Tennis, snooker and pool are all good, as is football.

People should get more involved in sports and play computer games less to be honest.

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Omniscieous

People should get more involved in sports and play computer games less to be honest.

:ROFLMAO:

S

SilverHood

I'd get off the pc if I could watch simpsons, Fresh prince of Bel air, etc

not gonna get off the pc to watch ping pong live

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Teh Krypt
Mainly Sky sports 1
sky sports 2
sky sports 3

:rolleyes:

Krypt what i meant was, every single sports show moved completely off terrestrial TV, or make channel 6 where its just sports shows 24/7 and hosts all the sports shows for terrestrial, you see sports shows re just complete crap that take up time for much more worthy shows :rolleyes:

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by sharma
Krypt what i meant was, every single sports show moved completely off terrestrial TV, or make channel 6 where its just sports shows 24/7 and hosts all the sports shows for terrestrial, you see sports shows re just complete crap that take up time for much more worthy shows :rolleyes:

Thats what I ment. Move them all to Sky Sports :p

O

old.Dillinja

Big trouble in little china was on today. Can't tell you how much I love that film. Seen it so many times though xD

Z

Zill

I am not a fan of Tennis at all, but I don't mind watching Wimbledon. It also gives me the chance to listen to the superb commentary by John McEnroe.

C

cadiva

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
Big trouble in little china was on today. Can't tell you how much I love that film. Seen it so many times though xD

Argh I missed it. That is one of me very very favouritest films ever ;)

M

mirieth

BAH! I missed it too :(.

One of the best films ever :D.

J

Jiggs

i have it on DVD

ofc i still watched it also, this film has everything!

P

[PS]Mung

Originally posted by Omniscieous

Wasn't someone sometime ago trying to get computer games recognised as a sport?

What ever next? TV watching?
I know by nature sports are of a competetive nature, as are computer games. But surely sport involves more than the occasional key stab and mouse click!

C

Cadire

What ever next? TV watching?
I know by nature sports are of a competetive nature, as are computer games. But surely sport involves more than the occasional key stab and mouse click!

Anyone who ever played 'Daley Thompson's Decathlon' on the Spectrum will now you can work up quite a sweat playing a video sport (and destroying keyboards and joysticks in the process!).

J

Jonaldo

Yep my Kempston Competition Pro joystick never quite stood up straight after I played that.

P

[PS]Mung

Originally posted by Cadire
Anyone who ever played 'Daley Thompson's Decathlon' on the Spectrum will now you can work up quite a sweat playing a video sport (and destroying keyboards and joysticks in the process!).

Oh yeah, I remember that, my poor old kempstons shaft took a severe beating.

What was the text on the spectrum keys made of? They never wore out no matter how much abuse they took.

But still....a real sport? Nah.

H

Hargh

but wasn't the hurdles really hard? and that high jump where u have to do take off angle then when to flick your legs?

Tennis (womens) is a fantastic spectator sport- there are no bodies in womes sport worldwide that are as well constructed. personally im not keen on the heavier look popularised by the Williams sisters but i doubt whether they will lose any sleep over that.

oh and the muscly arm thing on one arm - thats not nice either.

C

cHodAX

anna kournikova > normal tv = nuff said

anna kournikova naked KY jelly wrestling with katie holmes = oh boy! :D

T

The Kingpin

I would like to bonk Anna Kournikova, but still, she is shite at tennis.

And, they should imo, Move all sports to sport focused channel, becuase, Tennis,criket, bore the crap out of me, i don't mind Football or rugby.

Also, Computer games are teh win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom