BB or BD ?

T

Toss

haha well i was just discussing with a guildfoe of mine wich was most lame... ANY class BB'ed or any BD (unbuffed) at regular.... wich is most pain in the ass etc.... it ended with that he told me to stfu and i was retarded etc... so
whats most lame ? a BD or any class with BB?

Toss ---> :twak: <---The foe....

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Depends on what you mean when say "lame" . Most overpowered ? unbalanced ?

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I love my BB! I don't even have level 51 sc (got level 49 sc atm, from when I leveled from 40-49.. and thrown in TD and a leg wep with it) and can pwn rr11s with it. Word.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
why do u have a lvl 49 sc ?! doesn't make any sense *shrugs*

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
WiZe^ said:
why do u have a lvl 49 sc ?! doesn't make any sense *shrugs*
Its SC that only gives +10 to skills, and doesn't give much resists to anything besides thrust/crush/slash.

Also has no artifacts in -.-

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Gimped buffed NS does less dmg then BD can recover.
Yes, hitting for 1100 damage in one hit (see screeny called 'Whine!' on my screenshot) is gimped :>. And I doubt you even have more hp then that! If you do.. the next style would stun you, as well as dish out another 400-500 damage, and if your still alive.. I am fast enough to dish out a garrote for 300-400 damage and finish you off before your pet even heals.

And if you do have PD.. knock off 100 damage from PA, 50 damage from SS and 40 damage from garrote.. and I'll still pwn you.

/edit And before you say that Daalo was a grey con.. it was a yellow con stealther.. and he died in one clean shot ;).

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Blablabla but you suck anyway ! :p There is a special tactic to avoid landing cd . Stealthers can't kill me :twak:

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Ame said:
Its SC that only gives +10 to skills, and doesn't give much resists to anything besides thrust/crush/slash.

Also has no artifacts in -.-

I have a teddybear that i can send u IRL :fluffle:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Blablabla but you suck anyway ! :p There is a special tactic to avoid landing cd . Stealthers can't kill me :twak:
Stick and sprint 4tw to make the CD land.. Idiot :)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
WiZe^ said:
I have a teddybear that i can send u IRL :fluffle:
What sort? If its too small and uncuddly.. just a waste of time. I would create a voodoo doll out of it.. and use it for evil deeds against Bonelamencr.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Ame said:
Stick and sprint 4tw to make the CD land.. Idiot :)
Yeah i am an idiot , that's heredity daddy :cheers:
Naw ur "ubah tactic for landing cd" wont work properly if to use special tacticZ.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Yeah i am an idiot , that's heredity daddy :cheers:
Naw ur "ubah tactic for landing cd" wont work properly if to use special tacticZ.
Cheating isn't 'special tacticx' -.-. I bet you get all your kills by lag casting, lag strafing.. and basically lagging all over the place.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Wrong ! I dont use illigal tools !
All this smart ass talk.. and no actual killing me. Therefore I win.

You are the weakest link. Goodbye.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Another stealther thinking he is good till the time he sees himself in my sign....

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
I'm sorry Cavel for ever doubting you.. can't believe you like one shot me!!!! omg you should be nerfed!!! sending that screenie to GOA.. you fucking bug abuser!!!!! omfg!!! omg!! please don't chain me kkthnxbye

The truth comes out!

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
lol bone is obviously flamebaiting, seems he's pretty good at it tho, looking at some of his screens :x

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Do you want i start to do the same? Guess can "find" a good quote of you loving Wirey and begging to save ur crapy life ;)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Do you want i start to do the same? Guess can "find" a good quote of you loving Wirey and begging to save ur crapy life ;)
Can you rephrase that so it actually makes sense?

Natswoo

Banned
There is nothing wrong with having a bb, the person pays more to Mythic and so, in my opinion, should have an advantage

Natswoo

Banned
Marczje said:
lol bone is obviously flamebaiting, seems he's pretty good at it tho, looking at some of his screens :x
Since when has flamebaiting been a good thing? :wanker:

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Well tbh Bonedancer is a gimped class to play.... and Ame would one shot you im almost 100% sure of that so fuck of and gon back to where you been hiding the last few months

Harmonium

Banned
Gotrag said:
Well tbh Bonedancer is a gimped class to play.... and Ame would one shot you im almost 100% sure of that so fuck of and gon back to where you been hiding the last few months
What if the BD has a cleric bot too? :m00:

(don't get me wrong, I wub Ame :wub: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom