BB DAoC ! =)

R

Raining

So I made 50, and all went rosa red and the sky opened and the sun started shining...

Or...

I dont really know what more there is in this game... its so small. I have allready decided to leave DAoC for good, but I was wondering if anyone wanted some of the stuff I have collected... might be something here for u guys.

No I dont remember everything in my stash, but it inckludes AF98 plate and a lot of crushing onehanders...

To Vireb: Come get it all my mate... noone has showed me more trust than u. U the man.

Ohh yeah... hat too. U are THE spoon !!! =)

hmmm bah there are to many to mention!

Bye Bye DAoC .. I wont miss ya.

:m00:

O

old.chipper

oi sp00n you goin and u didnt even say anything to me that hurts man :(

stay in #blackfalcons im in there sometimes good luck m8 sad to see one of my best ingame friends go we had some good times early on dont be a stranger

/salute

R

Raining

gimpster =)

Mate... I havent left yet... need to get my stuff thrown away first =)

I still remember Plains in the 12-15 lvls... poor lonesome u =)

Well hope to see as many as possible of u guys in AC2

/bow

H

Hatjitjai

damn....

Sad to see u go spoon...who am i gonna pick on now? :(

will miss u and ur thousands of alts...catch ya in irc

goood luck with AC

R

Raining

Kate forevah !!!

I forgot someone:

Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate

Savannah sutten !

Hope that settles the score Katie babe =)

A

Aussie-

do you have a spare Heart of the North? ;(

O

old.Odysseus

Cya Sturm, never got to know u that well sadly.

H

Hit ^_^

dont give all your stuff away yet.
you will be ack in a month anyway :p

if not sad to see you go.

F

Falcor

Aww more and more ppl leaving DAoC =/ tis sad, i will hate the day i havto do a goodbye post =/

Have fun, u gonna be playing SWG?

Btw, i would love to baby sit a certain cloak till u decide u wanna play daoc again =)

T

Treniel-

no great loss. sad to see yet another lvl 50 go

K

Kagato.

Take a break man, before you go giving all your stuff away take a few weeks of and see if you miss the game or not, when we get the ex-pack you might regret it and want to come back.

B

[BF]kate

Re: Kate forevah !!!

Originally posted by Sturm Lucius
Hope that settles the score Katie babe =)

Well it would have but then you had to mention that skanky bitch Sava in the same post :p

j/k ;)

Sorry to see you go, but like you said, you've seen it all and done it all :m00: Now I have no one to confuse late at night ;)

Catch you in irc I'm sure.

/kiss
/wave

K

Kcinimodus

Cya Sturm :| we teamed a couple of times in the early days I believe, I remember your name though :).

But like some said: don't give all your stuff away just yet, take a break for a few weeks. I tried to quit once (actually 2, but I knew that would be a short break), and on the last time I gave all my equipment away. You know how hard it is playing with green armor again? :p.

H

Hatjitjai

lol

no great loss. sad to see yet another lvl 50 go

we have lots of level 50s tren,pls go :)

and im a little surprised u didnt ask for a bloodied halberd for u and epic armor for Huma,like u asked Radium

R

Raining

sigh sigh sigh

Funny thing... I was expecting ome lame comment from Tren much earlier... He must have been asleep.

Well done FC, u gave him another chat window to whine in =)

Falcor - I know u want my babe, so does Kulth, Sav etc...

To the rest... I dont really think u guys should put ya money on me returning, I am playing AC2 Beta atm and frankly... it looks great !!!

Well nothing more for this post I guess...

Ohh one thing: Luv ya Kate... come confuse me on irc =)

E

Edaudric

My guild, the Valorous Warriors would love to have some things shared :)

As you told me before you joined with an alt, you know who to seek.

R

Raining

Aussie...

Ohh yeah I forgot Aussie...

Off course I got a spare HotN ... but are you sure you want it ?

Just asking...

R

Raining

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

My mate the China Box =)

Z

zlair

Vi ses Sturm,

håber at besøge bixen i det mørke Jydeland engang =)

Takker for de timer jeg fik lov at spamme dig, medens vi craftede, hæ hæ

/bow

/show gracefullness

/beg dragon-bow ;)

btw, AC2 ??? hva' hulen er det ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom