BB cpu problems.

kriBBz^Baybaen

Fledgling Freddie
I got 2 cpus @ home. Both are good, main is a 2,8 and bb is a 2,2. But for some reason the 2,2 is fucked up. Ive formated it twice but it dident help.
Well the problem is that it turns of it self or reboots. It doesnt do it when i stand still with the bot, like standing in emain thats np's. But when i wanna go farm df and stuff and have to walk around with the bot the cpu goes nutz and reboots. Its 384 DDR ram , Gforece 4 mx 64 mbit , 2,2 ghz amd athlon. Suxx but should work, i got friends with 1 ghz cpus as BB cpus and they work fine. Ive also tryed to update the graphic card.
Enyone who have had the same probs? or wanna help me out?
Would be very nice / Bayb..

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
i have a similar problem with 1 of my comps, 2 run ok and 1 drops to windows or just locks up, i have reinstalled xp, the game, still the same.
I was thinking graphics card problem, currently gforce 4 also.

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Tip said:
i have a similar problem with 1 of my comps, 2 run ok and 1 drops to windows or just locks up, i have reinstalled xp, the game, still the same.
I was thinking graphics card problem, currently gforce 4 also.

turn of stuff like video bios shadow or what ever its called in bios, made my old comp restart itself randomly. and try and aslo turn of automatic restart, My Computer > Properties > Advance > Startup and Recovery.

Kalid

Fledgling Freddie
Check the powersupply and if there are any heating issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom