Battlewarder - ML6 convoker ability

CuddleBunny!

Banned
does this actually work? tried using it tonight, with no result.. first i placed it on top of a ramdriver, didnt attack, then i placed him between 5-6 mids and still he didnt attack. then i placed him by ladder on rooftop, mdis ran trough and guess what, he didnt attack :( is it just not working or do i have to be a ninja to make it work?

and another thing, the ML7 convoker ability(and other mines) are they suposed to go off trough walls? ie. if i place a mine on a rooftower, then i hit a fg mids and pull captain up to roof - is it a bug or working as intended? dont wanna get banned :E

and if any of the mids i experimented on reads this; you might wanna check rooftop of a tower after you take it xD was a cleric left alive up top, rezzed my sorc inside and i went down and killed the captain ands mids went wtf?mode :p
ninjastyle! (was muchos fun btw. :p)

(hurby T2)

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
CuddleBunny! said:
and another thing, the ML7 convoker ability(and other mines) are they suposed to go off trough walls? ie. if i place a mine on a rooftower, then i hit a fg mids and pull captain up to roof - is it a bug or working as intended? dont wanna get banned :E

Don't know about battlewarders but i know that the ml7 going through walls can't be helped, so they can't ban you for it really.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Naffets said:
Don't know about battlewarders but i know that the ml7 going through walls can't be helped, so they can't ban you for it really.

Sometimes have a laugh with this myself.. Just walk up to the door being attacked and lay a mine. Instantly goes off.. Time it with someone on oil or have multiple people laying it down together is funny :D

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
ok i got the asme problems with ml6 convoker ><. just got it though ><.

and yes the mine thingies are awesom.
just camp a milegate with a caster, and 2 caster friends.

lay some power mines and speedwarps and more mines and more mines..

and shroom a bit up behind the gate.
when fg passes put Speed warp up.
when fg mids goes; oh my god we got omfg pwned i lost all my power!! (yells a berserker Oo..right:>) then u jump and bump em:D

CuddleBunny!

Banned
AngelHeal said:
ok i got the asme problems with ml6 convoker ><. just got it though ><.

and yes the mine thingies are awesom.
just camp a milegate with a caster, and 2 caster friends.

lay some power mines and speedwarps and more mines and more mines..

and shroom a bit up behind the gate.
when fg passes put Speed warp up.
when fg mids goes; oh my god we got omfg pwned i lost all my power!! (yells a berserker Oo..right:>) then u jump and bump em:D
have 4 casters place 4 mines each on 1 spot(like crauchon tower door or sumit) then start attacking the keep, fg hibs come to run inside BOOOOOOOOM xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom